Yandere-kun x Senpai

A/N: Kidnapping. Poor Senpai.

Senpai begins to wake up. He then looked around and notice that he was no longer in his home.

Senpai: What? Where am I?

Ayato: Oh good you're awake, Senpai.

Taro looked ahead to see Ayato in front on him with a smile on his face. For some reason, that smile seemed a bit unpleasant.

Senpai: Ayato? What....? W-Where am I?! What's going on?!

Senpai notices that his arms and feet were tied up in a chair and he was in Ayato's basement...

Senpai: W-What?!! What's going on?!

Ayato: Welcome to my home....Or should I say...Our home.

Senpai: What?! Ours?!

Ayato: Yep. Because please understand Senpai. I did this because I love you.

Senpai felt very uncomfortable by all the things Yandere-kun had said to him. Love...Him?

Ayato: Please understand Senpai. I had to get rid of those boys who wanted you. They were in the way. So let's be together forever. Wouldn't that be fun?

Senpai stared in horror.

Senpai: So you mean?! You were the one that attacked all those boys?!!!

Ayato: Yep! All for you!

Senpai: How can you attack innocent people?!! How many people died because of this?! W-WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO EVERYONE?!

Ayato put his finger on Taro's mouth.

Ayato: Shhh...Senpai. Doesn't matter now. Because we're together aren't we?

Senpai: W-What are you going to do to me? Are you going to kill me?!

Ayato: Nope. Kill you? Oh dear me Senpai. I would never hurt you. Because...

Yandere-kun pulls him into a hug before kissing him on the lips leaving a shock and horror look on Senpai's face. He then deepens the kiss and Senpai didn't do anything but stared wide-eye.

Senpai: W-What?...

Ayato: I decided to keep you. No one is going to stop me. Not that bitch Osaka. NO ONE. Because you are mine. All Mine. You don't have a choice...

Senpai:.......No...No...Please let me go...Why are you doing this?

For the rest of Senpai days, he was forever trapped in Yandere-kun's basement. He fed him when he was hungry. He also make sure no one knew where he was at. People were getting concern for his disappearance. Senpai was now being forced to become his lover.

Yandere-kun now has his Senpai and he was happy~!

He will never be escape him...

EVER.