Cookies, Cake, and Cuteness

-Third's Pov-

Today was Tuesday as Senpai walks over to the cooking club room where Amai invited him at yesterday. He did not see Yandere-kun watching him before he left to go somewhere else.

Amai-kun was so nice to him, Senpai couldn't help but feel a little happy. He's still sad about the Osaka incident. But he tries to get over it and not think too much even though he still misses him.

He opens the club door and see Amai in his green apron baking sweets.

Senpai: Hey Amai-kun!

Amai: Senpai! You're just in time! I made cookies and cake~! Would you like some?

Senpai couldn't turn down an offer like that. After all Amai-kun was his new friend and he would never thought a friend would actually bake food for him.

Senpai: Of course!

The two sat down and Senpai grabs at least two or three cookies while Amai watches him with a smile.

Senpai munches on the cookies and he was delighted eating the sugary sweets.

Amai: Well...What do you think? Do you like them?

Senpai makes a frown.

Senpai: Like them? I LOVE THEM! THESE ARE THE BEST COOKIES I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!

Amai-kun made a happy face.

Amai: Really?

Senpai: Yeah! You must be a good cook.

Amai: Yeah. I am. I been praticing with my mother since I was a child. Overtime, I begin to make lots of good food for everyone and I hope they would enjoy my cooking.

Senpai: Well anyone has to be a jerk to not enjoy your cooking. These are good.

Amai: Okay. Try out this cake.

Amai-kun gives him a slice of cake. The cake had chocolate inside with a white frosting on top with strawberries.

Senpai takes a fork and slids a piece of the cake in his mouth. After eating the piece. Senpai could've swore he tasted heaven.

Senpai: So good. Amai-kun, this cake is fanatastic~!

Amai: Thanks!

Then Amai begins to blush.

Amai: Y-Ya know...I wouldn't mind making you more sweets...everyday...when we're together.

Senpai: R-Really?

Amai nods while Senpai made a smile.

Senpai: Y-You don't have to do that ya know. (He's so sweet. He's like an angel from heaven.)

Amai: I know. But you seem like a very nice person. So I wouldn't mind.

Senpai: Oh okay.

Amai: Oh Senpai! You got something on your face!

Senpai: Huh?

Senpai had a bit of frosting on the side on his face.

Amai: Here let me help~!

Amai licks the side of Senpai's face to get the frosting as Senpai's blushes a little.

Senpai: T-Thanks.

Amai: Your welcome!

Suddenly the club doors open revealing the club members.

The club members were six boys. Each had rainbow colored hair.

Amai: Hey guys!

Each of the rainbow boys had greeted him back in their own way.

Kokono Haruki(Purple-Hair Boy): Hey Amai-kun~!

Saku Miko(Cyan Hair Boy): Hey Club-Leader!

Kohaku Hinata(Green Hair Boy): Sup!

Mei Mao(Blue Hair Boy): Hello.

Yuki Rio(Red Hair Boy): Tch....

Yuto Hino(Yellow Hair Boy): Yo~!

Senpai: These guys your friends?

Amai: Yep. Everyone, this is Taro.

The rainbow boys each said hello in their own way and sat in their seats at the pink frilly table chatting along about their morning or other things.

Senpai: They're a noisy bunch.

Amai: Indeed they are.

Senpai: I better be going now. Thanks for the cookies and cake.

Amai: Thanks. Next time you visit, would you like to try out my octopus hotdogs?

Senpai: Of course! See ya!

Senpai leaves after that leaving Amai with his friends. Amai goes back to the fridge to make his lunch as the rainbow boys chat.

Kokono: Aww...They seem cute together~! Both Taro and Amai-kun!

Saku agreed with his best friend.

Saku: Ship~! Ship!!!

Mei: Guys. Quiet. I'm trying to read.

Kohaku: I agree with Saku and Kokono! Senpai x Amai! Pairing name? TaMai probably? It's yaoi!!! -Nosebleeds-

Saku: Wow Kohaku-kun. Who ever thought you was a yaoi fanboy.

Yuto: Yeah...

Yuki: TaMai? Really man! GAY!!!

Yuto: Shut up Yuki, you're a hater!

The red-haired boy glared at Yuto.

Yuki: Whatever.

None of them saw Ayato sneaking around.