The Sixth Rival

-Sixth Week-

-Senpai's Pov-

Not again...

I thought it was over...

Why Asura-kun...?

Why would anyone want to kill him?!

He didn't deserve to die!!

He was a good friend...

Everyone liked him...or so I thought....

Why did he had to die?!

I feel so sick to my stomach...

I think I need to need to go see the nurse...

-Third's Pov-

Senpai left from the fountain to go see the male nurse in the infirmary.

Once getting to the infirmary, he saw a man in his late 20s with pink hair and pink eyes.

Male Nurse: Oh my! Hey there! How can I help you?

Senpai: Umm...Hello. I'm feeling a little sick in the stomach...I was wondering if you can take care of me.

Muja: Your sick?! Don't worry! I can fix you up. My name is Muja Kido. I'm the Nurse here that runs the infirmary.

Senpai: Nice to meet you Kido-san. I'm Taro Yamada.

Muja: Now don't you worry Taro-kun. You can come see me anytime~! I'm always happy to take care of you!

Senpai made a smile at that. Kido-san was really a nice person.

Senpai: Thanks Kido-san.

Muja: Alright, now let's see what is wrong with you.

While Kido-san was giving Senpai a checkup, Yandere-kun was observing the entire scene outside of the infirmary while getting Kido-san's info.

Staff Info

Name-Muja Kido

Role-Rival

Occupation-Nurse

Age-Adult

Club-Faculty

Persona-Heroic

Crush: Senpai

Strength-Capable(Known to fight back,but it's unknown how strong he is)

Ayato:...Well shit...at this rate...I need to get stronger. Get ready nurse. Because I refuse to hand over Senpai, espically to an adult slut like you!