Ryusei x Karamatsu

A/N: Crack Pairing again. XD. If you guys don't know who Karamatsu is. He's from a different anime called Osomatsu-san. I just looked at this picture where Ryusei is a Karamatsu boy and made this one-shot. I couldn't resist.

It was a summer day at the mall and Ryusei was supposed to be out with his friends

But they seem to have ditched him.

Ryusei: Seriously. Where those assholes gone to now?Ugh...
sometimes I feel like I'm ignored.

Ryusei pouts while looking around for them until he saw someone...

Who looked awfully familiar.

???: Hello my Karamatsu girls~!

Girls: Tch. Painful.

The girls walked away from the guy as he looked crestfallen.

Ryusei: (OMG! IS THAT REALLY HIM?!)

Ryusei walked up to rejected guy. No doubt. It was him.

Ryusei: OMG! You're Karamatsu Matsuno!

Karamatsu looks up at him in shock before putting on his sunglasses again.

Karamatsu: Yes! It is I, the Great Karamatsu-sama! Now, what is your name my Karamatsu boy~?

Ryusei: U-Um. I'm Ryusei Koki.

Karamatsu: Nice to meet you~! It must've been faith and destiny that brought us together~! Two lost lovers wondering around, searching endlessly until the end of time but when they faithfully meet each other, it's love at first sight!

Usually a 'normal person' would say the way Karamatsu talk is either cheesy or painful. But Ryusei wasn't a 'normal person. Heck he even wonders does that word even exist. No one's a 'normal person'. They just pretend to be.

Ryusei: Yeah I guess you could say that.

This time Karamatsu was now staring at Ryusei with confusion.

Ryusei: W-What is it?

Karamatsu: A-Aren't going to say, I'm painful. Annoying. Or say I'm a narcissist?

Ryusei: What?! No! Of course not! I like you dude! I've seen you many times in anime! It's hard to believe you're actually real! You're awesome!

Karamatsu looked like he was ready to cry. Finally someone who enjoys his existence without telling him to go die. But he hid his tears by putting on his 'cool guy' act.

Karamatsu: Thank you! My lovely Karamatsu Boy~!

Ryusei: No sweat dude. U-Ummm...so
...I know this is to soon. B-But would you like to go on a date with me?!!!

This time Karamatsu was now blushing.

Karamatsu: R-Really? B-But I have no money. My older brother took my money to spend it at pachinko.

Ryusei:....(Damnit Osomatsu!) Don't worry. I'll pay. Come on! Let's go!

Karamatsu: O-Okay!

Ryusei: (This must be a dream because I'm feel so happy being with my idol! Even if I'm still a teenager and this guy is an adult already. He's kinda cute. He's also a bit shorter than me. I wonder if we can start dating each other even though it is too soon.)

Karamatsu: (My first Karamatsu Boy...Wants to go on a date with me?! For the first time in so many years...I feel very happy! Maybe there is hope for me. Someone actually cares about me out there. Thank you Ryusei! Thank you! Thank you!)

Ryusei: Wah! Did I make you cry?! Please don't cry!