What A Shock~!

A/N: Asura's First Death

Today was Friday and the day Asura will confess to Taro.

Which you know Ayato isn't having none of that shit.

Ayato: Too bad it will never happen. Because I got something in store for you
A-Su-Ra-kun.

Yandere-kun stalks the boy all the way towards the boy's bathroom.

He walked towards the light switch and flick off the lights.

Asura: Hey! Turn back on the lights! I can't see!

Yandere-kun didn't listen to the boy and goes over to a bucket of water.

He picks it up and brings towards the sports captain in the stall. Then he get on a box and pours the water all over Asura!

Asura: GAAAAAAH?!! Did someone really splashed water on me?! Why would someone do that?!!!

Yandere-kun makes his way towards the light switch. He uses the screwdriver Info-kun gave him and started messing with the electronic circuits.

Ayato: Now all I have to do is wait.

Asura came out off the stall all wet and could not see because the lights were still out.

Asura: -Groans- I better turn the lights back on. I can't see that well.

Asura walks towards the light switch. Little did he know what was going to happen.

He pulls on the light switch and then got electrocuted!!!

Asura: *Electrocuted* Jisyhvdayhvagsg?!

Then he lets go before falling to the ground, dead.

The fifth rival was dead. Ayato looks down at him.

Ayato: Wow...What a 'shock' eh A-Su-Ra-kun? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!