Geiju x Kuudere

A/N: Geiju Tsuka (Art club leader) x Kuudere-kun (Chan)

Plot: The Ice Cold King of Akademi High meets the shy art club leader and love soons blossoms between them. Fluff...Somewhat.

A/N: The artist ask me to give him/her credit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N: The artist ask me to give him/her credit. So credit goes to SamiLuvsCandy for making this art. Good job my friend. Keep up the good work.

This is Kuudere-kun.

His real name remains unknown for now.

He is known as the Ice Cold King of Akademi High. He never reveals his true emotions. He is also a loner. He never seen interacting in social group.

His only friend is the loud annoying, Midori Gurin.

Midori always pesters him at some point to talk about YandereDev.

Kuudere-kun decided to leave to leave the roof since he had nothing better to do in the morning besides read.

He didn't bring his book and he didn't want to hear anything from Midori for now.

Kuudere-kun walks downstairs and hear something coming from one of the clubs.

He quietly opens the door to see a boy with short light red hair with small tufts protruding from the sides. He wears a paint-splattered yellow smock, a black beret, and blue-rimmed glasses. His eyes are light green. He wears the "Red Armband of Leadership" with a picture of a paintbrush on his left arm. He has freckles on his face.

Kuudere: (That boy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kuudere: (That boy...He's the new art club leader. Geiju Tsuka.)

Kuudere-kun heard of Tsuka-kun before. He was a very quiet guy who only focuses on his art. Some people always wonder why an anti-social would want to become an leader to a club like this.

The students of Akademi High find it very difficult to describe Geiju. He is known for being a man of few words - VERY few words. He speaks almost exclusively in one-word or two-word sentences, and sometimes doesn't bother responding to questions at all. There are rumors that he has never been witnessed expressing any kind of emotion whatsoever.

Kuudere: (He's just like...me.)

Some students see him as a "tortured artist" whose silence stems from his frustrations with art and people. Other students see him as a pretentious hipster who is trying to make himself look deep by being untalkative. Some students think his taciturn personality makes him dreamy and cool, and other students speculate that he may have some sort of speech disorder or mental condition.

Kuudere-kun watches the boy paint a picture.

Kuudere: (His art is fascinating...)

Something had lured him into the club and for the first time in his life, he trips into the club and falls.

Geiju look down to him in shock before seeing some the materials on table fall next to Kuudere-kun.

Geiju: M-My Art!!!

Kuudere-kun felt guilty for interrupting Geiju and ruining some of his materials.

Kuudere: G-Gomen...I've shouldn't have barge in like that...

Geiju:.....

Kuudere-kun gulped at but when he caught Geiju staring at him...Like he was an diesease. The Ice Cold King was losing his facade.

Geiju:.....

Kuudere: I...just got interested in your art. I-I would love to see you paint for a bit. If you like.

Geiju:....I-Interested?

Kuudere-kun nods as he saw Geiju blushes a bit...

Geiju: T-Thank you. I-I never had s-someone c-come into my c-club before t-to see me. O-Only people would come in to check out my a-art...

Kuudere: (I see. Poor guy. No wonder he's lonely...Like me.)

Geiju: Okay. B-But could you please stay for a little while...I think I found some inspiration.

Kuudere-kun: Eh?

Geiju: I-Is it okay if I paint a picture of you?!

Kuudere:....I guess that'll be alright.

Geiju makes a small smile.

Geiju: T-Thank you! I promise I'll make a good portrait of you! S-So you won't be disappointed!

Kuudere-kun only chuckles as he nods.

He has a feeling he won't. This boy was really cute for someone who don't get many visitors and Kuudere-kun would come see him everyday to watch him paint.