Weird Swimming Lessons...

-Senpai's Pov-

Asu-kun ask me to meet him at the swimming pool areas near the showers.

I can't believe he asked me did I want to take swimming lessons.

I was about to protest but he cut me off saying it's no harm done saying he'll help me...

I guess a few lessons wouldn't hurt.

So I was already wearing my black swimming trunks and walk towards the showers.

Inside, I saw Asura-kun and...EHHHH?! He's naked?!

Asura: Hey Senpai! So glad you made it!

No joke...He was literally wearing nothing besides his googles and red armband.

(Author-kun: Wet and naked...Oh God...
-Nosebleeds-)

Me: Y-Yeah! I d-did but why are you naked?

Asura: Hmm...Oh! Because I want all of my body to touch the water. After all, it makes ya feel young and free!

Me: Oh! G-Great!

Asura: Don't look so embarassed Senpai! There's nothing to be ashamed of! Let's start the lesson but first...

Asura looks at Senpai's swimming briefs. Senpai looked at little confused at why Asura was staring.

Me: Eh?

Asura: You need to take off yours as well~!

Me: EHHHHHH?!

-Third's Pov-

Asura: Do not worry! Your body would look beautiful in the water, you don't need a suit. Come on and let me help get you outta that so we start the first lesson~~!

A glint is show in Asura's eyes as he got out of the waters and jumps on Taro!

Asura: Now come on~! Let's take off those briefs and show some booty~~~!

Senpai: W-WAIT! DON'T! IT'S EMBARASSING!!! KYAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOO!!!!!

-Later-

Senpai: I can't believe you...I never expect you to be such a pervert.

Asura: Hahaha! But you did enjoy every moment.

Senpai: I guess I did...But was slapping my butt in the middle of the lesson really necessary?!!

Asura: Just teasing~! Teasing you~!

Senpai: -Blushes-

Asura: Our next sport is track and field. But we'll try that tomorrow~~~!

Senpai: O-Okay...Bye I guess.

Asura: See ya!

Taro walks away leaving Asura-kun in his thoughts.

Asura: (Someday...me and Senpai will go on the run together...just the two of us...in the sunset~! ♡♡♡)