Rainbow Boys~!

A/N: Just the six rainbow boys being boys and hanging out together at a karaoke place. Yaoi will be involved.

Characters: Riku Soma, Sora Sousuke, Sota Yuki, Ryusei Koki, Hayato Haruki, Haruto Yuto.

It was a Friday night as the six boys with rainbow colored hair were all going out together to enjoy their weekend

It was a Friday night as the six boys with rainbow colored hair were all going out together to enjoy their weekend. It was Haruto's idea for hangouts since he was a party animal and he wanted his closest best friends to come with him.

Riku: Thanks for inviting us along Haruto-kun.

Sora: Yeah man, we're glad that you decided to take us to karaoke tonight and you would pay for everything.

Haruto made a smile at his friends. He then noticed Riku and Sora holding hands. They were all in a relationship with each other.

Haruto: Gee. Don't mentioned it. You guys are just lucky I'm rich. But next time, Ryusei-kun will pay for everything~!

The dark blue haired boy gaped at the smirking red head.

Ryusei: What?! Why?!

Haruto: Because it was your idea for karaoke, so next time when all of us go out, you pay.

Ryusei groans.

Sota: I-I'm so excited. I never been to an karaoke restaurant before.

Ryusei puts his arm around Sota, who blushes feeling the taller boy's strong arm.

Ryusei: It's going to be fun, Sota-kun! You're going to have a good time.

Sota: -Blushes- O-Okay.

Haruto: Ooh~! Someone's in love!

Hayato: Oh Haruto, leave him alone.

Haruto: Hmm...You jealous?

Hayato: Why would I-?! H-Hey!

Haruto grabs ahold of Hayato's crotch with his hand. The other boys stared in shock. What is the perverted red head up too now?!

Hayato: L-Let go! A-Ah!

Haruto: How about I give you a quick blowjob before we go?

Riku: H-Haruto-kun! You can't do that in public!

Sora: Y-Yeah! You'll get arrested!

Haruto: -Pouts- Party poopers~!

Sota: C-Can we just go?

Haruto: Fine. Get ready boys for the time of your life!

The six boys entered inside the karaoke restaurant. An waiter took their order and prepared their some seats and watch some people sing on stage. Some of the lyrics were in japanese and english. The six rainbow boys drink some sake, smoke, made sexual perverted comments, and crack jokes for some laughs. They did everything an typical boy would do on their night out. They didn't want no one in the bar to know they were high school students or they'll be in a lot of trouble.