Ayato x Taro

A/N: Alpha/Beta/Omega AU. R-18.

Plot: Yandere-kun is a Alpha. Senpai is the Omega. The rivals are also Alphas. Except for Hanako whose a Beta.

A low moan erupted from Taro before a whimper came from the omega. He then felt hands on his lean hips off of the bed.

Senpai: A-Ayato! A-Ah!

Taro knew his alpha was big. Bigger than him, bigger than the rivals due to his tall yet strong appearance. But it's a whole other story when you're being fucked by the infamous yandere in Akademi High.

He couldn't help but see stars as Ayato thrusts into him. Rough yet soft at the exact same time.

So addicting. Many of the omegas back at Akademi would've wanted him. But he choose him instead.

He gasps out as a hand tightens on his jaw.

Senpai: H-Hurts...Ah! AH!

Ayato was barring his teeth again as he pushes all the way in and his hot breath engulfing his omega's neck and he pulls back before digging his fingers into his hips and pulling them towards himself as he thrusts in hard drawing another squeak out of his beloved Senpai.

Senpai...

His precious Senpai...

Only his Senpai.

No one can have him.

Ayato: Mine. MINE.

Yandere-kun continues to thrust into Taro before speeding up the process as Senpai let's out a long moan.

Ayato: No one is allowed to have you. Do you understand.

As a omega, he would never disobey his alpha.

Senpai: Yes! I-I understand! P-Please! H-Hurry!

Ayato chuckles a bit before pushing Taro's face on the bed as the older male let out a squeak.

Ayato: What's the rush, Senpai. We got all night.

It was the longest yet sexiest night Senpai had ever endured as an omega.

Ayato marked him and he belonged to him. Forever. Until the end of time.

He doesn't have a choice.