Headcannons

A/N: 10 headcannons that will probably interest you~!

1. Senpai will try his best to avoid Osaka. Even though he's his only friend, he's an huge bully. As soon as he find out, he started to remain alone.

2. Remember how Info-kun wants Ayato to make Osaka suffered? Well...This is why. When Senpai was not around, Info-kun and Osaka used to be best friends. But something terrible ends their relationship and now Info-kun wants Osaka dead.

3. Kizami Sunobu loves cats.

4. Yandere-kun bribes Senpai's brother to help sneak him into the house to watch Senpai sleep and steal his items for his Senpai shrine.

5. Info-kun and Yuki Rio (Evil-kun) are secretly brothers. Though people believe they are distant cousins.

6. Despite being one of the weakest members, Budo convinced Juku to join the Martials Arts Club which led them to becoming best friends.

7. Iku Basu is in love with his own twin brother Saku Basu. But he knows that it's wrong. When he sees his brother with a man or woman, he would fake a smile for his brother.

8. Osaka is a huge bully, but he does in secret so Senpai doesn't find out and won't have a bad reputation unaware that he already knows. (How dumb does he think Taro is?)

9. Budo known Shin since middle school. They both had a crush each other. But because they had different interests, they never really met face to face until they ended up in Akademi.

10. Since Ayato pretends to have emotions his whole life, he's an amazing actor. His skills allow him to convince the police of his innocence when they questioned him.