MasuGaku

A/N: Budo x Shin

Plot: Budo saw Ayato trying to murder one of the other students and interferes. He later got injured and Shin took him to the infirmary.

Shin was now applying the cloth on to Budo's chest to make sure the wound doesn't get infected or worse...

Budo: OW!

Shin: S-Sorry...I'm not good at treating injuries.

Budo made a small smile at his boyfriend.

Budo: Don't worry about it...I'll be fine.

Shin: Oh Budo...

Shin looked at the wound. It was still bleeding. The nurse went to get stitches to help fix the wound while leaving the boys all alone. Shin just hopes Muja-san would come back soon.

Budo: Shin?

Shin looked up at him. He almost lost him...He almost lost the boy he loved to a serial killer who didn't care for no one other than Senpai. Heck, even Taro didn't want this to happen. It was a good thing Budo stopped Ayato and got him arrested before he could hurt anymore students.

Shin: Why...

Budo: Huh?

Shin begins to feel the tears pour out of his eyes.

Shin: Why did you did this?

Budo puts a hand on Shin's head to reassure him.

Budo: Don't worry, I'm ok! It wasn't lethal, just a superficial cut! I was trying to protect the student, but...

He couldn't say nothing else as Shin sobbed in his chest. The occult member knew it was Budo's duty as a martial arts leader to protect the student body from harm...But he just didn't want to lose him.

Shin: That monster stabbed you! You could die!! I don't know what to do if you die!

Budo felt guilty hearing thatBudo: I'm sorry Shin. I'll never leave you, I promise!

Shin: ....-Sniff-...You better.

Budo chuckles as he kissed Shin and helped him dry his tears away.

Shin: Love you.

Budo: Love you too.