Kizami x Azusa

A/N: A Fluff and Angst Chapter. Our poor Drama Club President is going through a hard time. But luckily Azusa is there to help. But what happens when Azusa finds out about his best friend's horrible secret.

Boy: Mikou! Hey Mikou!

Azusa: Shut up! I'm not Mikou Hatsune!

Boy: Are you sure?

Azusa:....Go away or I'll report you for stalking me!!!

The boy only shrugs and walked away.

Kizami Sunobu who saw the entire thing walks up to his best friend to see if he's okay.

Kizami: You alright?

Azusa:...I'm fine. Just irritated. Seriously. I'm not the genderbend version of Miku Hatsune...

Kizami: Don't worry. I don't think you are. Don't worry about it. Ore-sama knows people are just idiots.

Azusa only chuckles when his friend refers himself as 'yours truly'.

Then a thought crossed his mind.

Azusa: Hey...it's has been a while since we talked about...ya know.

Kizami: ...Please don't bring this up now Azusa.

Azusa: But I'm still curious. What does your Dad be doing to you?

Kizami: I SAID DROP IT!!! IT'S NONE OF YOU'RE BUSINESS!!!!

Azusa:.........

Kizami: I-I'm sorry...I need to go!

Kizami ran off before Azusa could protest.

Azusa: Kizami...Hm...What this?

He realized that Kizami had dropped his phone.

Azusa: I should give this back to him.
Wait...

He then look and saw a text message on Kizami's message board. He look through the message from the messager.

Azusa: That's strange. It doesn't say what this person name is. I wonder what does he want with Kizami.

He read the message and froze as He stated at it.

Meet me at Shisuta Town if you want your end of the deal. I'll pay you lots for last night. See you there.

Anonymous

P.S Do not tell anybody.

Azusa continue to stare at the message in horror.

What deal?

Money?

What happened last night with Kizami and this person he's secretly meeting?

Azusa: What's going on? Kizami...

The next day Azusa confronted Kizami. It's time he learn the truth.

Azusa: Hey...Umm...I found you're phone. You dropped it yesterday.

Kizami: Oh thanks...I hope you didn-?!

Azusa: I read the message....

Kizami: Oh...

Busted...

Kizami was now scared. He was shaking in fear that Azusa now knows the truth.

Azusa: Kizami...Are you doing compensated dating?

Kizami:.....Yes...

It was a good thing they're alone or things could've been worse.

Azusa couldn't believe that his friend is actually doing stuff like that. A teenage prostitute...He was horrified.

Azusa: Kizami...Why? Why are you doing prostitution?! I-It's wrong and unhealthy!!!

Kizami was now close to tears.

Kizami: P-Please understand...I have no choice...It's to help my dad...

What?

Azusa was shock. What does his dad have to do with any of this?

Azusa: Tell me Kizami. Secrets. Money. Meeting with someone. Prostitution. Your dad being involved. What's going on?

Kizami: Okay...The truth is. My dad is in debt.

Azusa:....What?

Kizami: Ever since my mom died. My family lost a lot of money. My dad tried to work hard to earn some money for my tuition fees. But it wasn't enough. He then ended up getting some money some from shady people. They begin to get violent with him if he don't pay him back.

Azusa: Loan sharks. Oh My God...

Kizami: That's when I decided to help my dad. I couldn't find a good job available so the only way to make money fast is...

Azusa: Prostitution....That's why...

Kizami: Now...You know why he comes into my room. He would drink and cry about his debt problems...

Azusa: Oh...(So that's why. I thought his dad was abusing him...But now they're both in trouble. I should've notice sooner. I'm a terrible friend.)

Azusa watch as Kizami begins to cry.

Azusa wrapped his arms around him.

Kizami: A-Azusa?

Azusa: It's okay...I'm here. You don't have to face this alone. For now on, I'm going to be a better friend. I hope you stop all this prostitution along with you're dad being in debt.

Kizami makes a small smile.

Kizami: Thanks Azusa.

Azusa: You're welcome Kizami... Remember as you're friend, I'll always be there for you.