The Boy In The Computer

Info: Go to the student council room. Your in for a big surprise...

Yandere-kun looked curious and she did what Info-kun said. Soon as he walks to the student council room. Info-kun send him another text.

Info: Be cautious of this person in the future. He's going to be dangerous.

Yandere: What did he mean by that?

Yandere-kun walked into the student council room and looked around. But no one was there.

Yandere: Strange. Why is it empty?

Before he could leave, he saw a computer on the table turned on. It showed a boy with fair skin and long silver hair. His face seems to be heavily shadowed.

Ayato: Who Is that...?

Boy: Is someone there?...Ah! It's you...

Ayato: Wait...Is she talking to me?

Boy: Why have you come here? Have you come here to taunt me?

Ayato: (He is talking to me.This Boy...must be the student council president!)

Boy: Do you even know who I am? I know who you are. I know WHAT you are.

Ayato:....

Boy: My father won't allow me to attend school while you are..."active".

Ayato: (So...This boy does knows who I am...but how?)

Boy: He has a reason for tolerating your presence at this school. I don't. You are a vulgar creature that is only allowed to exist because you serve a purpose.

Ayato: -Growls-

Boy: If it was my decision, then every last one of you would be exterminated. Have fun while you can. If you and I ever cross paths...you're going to have a bad time.

The computer then turned off after that.

Ayato continued to glare at the computer as if the boy was still there. Info-kun was right. This boy knows who he is...And what he's been doing. At this rate...This is going to be another problem for Yandere-kun.

Ayato: I think I got myself into a bad situation...I should be more careful for now on...