Budo x Shin

A/N: Age-Budo: 28 years old
Shin: 27-28 years old
Hibiya and Kenta: 5 years old

Plot: 10 years later. Budo and Shin are now happily married with two kids. But what happens when the two kids learn what their parents be doing in bed.

Everyone from Akademi High had graduated and moved on.

Espically Budo and Shin.

When Budo finished high school, he took over his family dojo while his grandfather, who was the previous master, retired.

To Budo, owning the dojo was an honor and soon, he had many students under his guide and taught them everything he knew of martial arts.

As for Shin, when he finished high school. He and his longtime friend Okayu went to college. After his final year, he became a researcher to the supernatural.

Both him and Okayu both open up an paranormal investigating team.

Budo and Shin later met up again because they both missed each other. After a few months of dating, Budo asked Shin to marry him and he said yes.

After they got married, Shin  somehow got pregnant and was able to give birth to two beautiful boys.

The first child was named Hibiya Higaku Masuta. Hibiya's name was a reference to the supernatural. But more or less, a spiritual sense for sounds and vibrations. Hibiya looked like a splitting image of Shin except that his eyes were darker and his skin was lighter. He was very quiet and a bit shy.

Kenta was the second son. Kenta's name meant "Healthy/Strong". He was a hyper-ball of energy like his father and had a striking similarity to Budo but his were black with a hint of blue in it.

When they were born, Hibiya and Kenta became the "golden children" to both their fathers.

And so, the Higaku-Masuta family life continues.

-Present-

Shin arrives home after working very late. He check the time and notices it was 11:34 pm. He wonders was his family asleep already.

He sneaked into the family dojo that his lover Budo now owns. It was also practically their home since Budo works here too.

He snuck past their children's room and all the way into his and Budo's bedroom.

Shin: Is Budo asleep?

Shin walked into the room and begins to put on his pajamas when all of a sudden, arms wrapped around him.

Shin: WAAH?!

Budo: Shh. You'll wake the kids~!

Shin: B-Budo?! I thought you was asleep!

Budo: I couldn't sleep without you~!

Shin felt a tinge of guilt. He has been working very hard. He didn't mean to stay late.