Kizami's Third Death-Gossip and Bullying

Ayato was at home now all by himself in his room.

He then sat down on a chair near his computer to get ready to gossip something online.

He laughed evilly as begins to type on the online chat.

Ayato: Today, I saw Kizami Sunobu  in Shisuta Town. He was engaging in compensated dating.

He posted the chat.

About a few minutes later, a few others from his school had commented. He smirk reading the comments.

Kokono: N-No way!

Saku: Wow...Words can not describe how shock I am.

Yuki: I thought I saw him with an older man in Shisuta Town tonight, but I didn't think it was really him...

Yuto: I wasn't sure if I should say anything about it, but I saw him doing that last week too...

Kohaku: Seriously? I didn't think there would be anyone like that in our school...

Mao: Wow... That's pretty gross... I expected better from Kizami-kun...

The final comment was from Azusa-kun. His comment made Ayato smirk.

Azusa: No...Kizami-kun...it's not true...is it?

Ayato logs off the computer.

He then goes to sleep smirking to see the look on Kizami's face tomorrow.

-Later-

As the rumors was spread it went sky-rocketed around the school.

So has Kizami's reputation. It's over.

Many students begin to bully him and call him names.

Heck...Even Senpai didn't want to be around Kizami anymore. He even told him it's best he finds another Juliet to be in his play.

What hurt Kizami the most is that Azusa wasn't being a good friend.

Azusa would just either stare or walk away if someone was bullying him.

But then....It got worse.

It hit Kizami's breaking point when he walked to his classroom and saw what was on his desk.

Kizami: -Whimpers- No...No...

WHORE!!!

We don't do sluts here!!

GET LOST!!

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!!

KILL YOURSELF!!

I dare you to jump off a roof!

DIE!!

For the whole class!

Hahahahaha!

Tears fall from his face and his eyes became doll-like.

No one saw Kizami for the rest of the day.

On Friday, his body was found by Azusa in his room at home, hanging from a noose.

Azusa: Kizami...I'm so sorry...

-Meanwhile-

Ayato: Hahahahahahahaha~!

Remember everyone...

Ayato Aishi a.k.a Yandere-kun is not human...

He is a monster. 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈