Midori x GCP

A/N: Male! Midori Gurin x Gaming Club President.

Plot: Gaming Club President has a crush on his best friend Midori Gurin but is jealous of the way he talks about YandereDev.

Gaming Club President: Otaki Yuugi was pretty much the nerd of the gaming club.

He has short, spiky dark navy hair with a ponytail down the left side. He wears a pair of headphones, circular glasses, a red bandana, and is holding a gaming device. He wears the "Red Armband of Leadership" with a picture of a gaming controller on his left arm. He's always seen holding his game device.

Otaki-kun kinda also have trouble socializing with others outside of the gaming club

His only friend is the annoying green- green boy, Midori Gurin.

Midori is only person he actually would have an conversation with

Sure, there was Mai Otto, Pippi, and Ryuto. But Midori is always on his mind...

If only Midori knew...of how much the shorter male loves him.

If only he didn't talk so much about YandereDev.

If only...If only...

If only Midori would noticed him instead of YandereDev.

Otaki: Midori....

Midori: OTAKI-KUN~! OTAKI-KUN~!

As if on cue, Midori appears outta nowhere as if he was hiding behind him the entire time.

Otaki: AHHHH! MIDORI?!

MIdori: Ha ha! Hey there! So...I was wondering, can you help YandereDev with his game?

Otaki grumbles. Here he goes again talking about that jerk.

Why does Midori like him anyway? He's always getting killed by him because of the stupid questions he asked.

Midori: Or maybe you could write an email to him? Or maybe y-?!

Otaki: Enough!

Otaki drops his controller near the computer from the Yandarvia game he was playing grabs Midori by his shoulders.

Midori: O-Otaki-kun? What's wrong?

Otaki: I REFUSE TO LOSE TO HIM!

Midori: Eh?

Otaki then kisses Midori full on the lips leaving the green hair boy in shock.

Otaki then pulls away.

Otaki: I'M GOING TO ERASE YANDEREDEV FROM YOUR MIND SO YOU'LL ONLY FOCUS ON ME!

Otaki then blushes before leaving because it was time for class.

He left Midori in confusion and bewilderment.

Midori:....What just happend?

Omake:

Pippi and Ryuto were there the entire time but weren't listening to the conversation because they were too busy on their games.

Pippi: Did you hear something?

Ryuto: I thought it was volume on the video game.

Pippi: Oh.