Yandere-kun's Dad PT.5

A/N: Love Hotel. R-18

Dad: A-Are you sure about this...?

Saiko: It'll be fine. It's just the two of us. Don't be shy. We're both grown men with our own children.

Kyosei sighs knowing he had a point.

Dad: True.

Saiko: But if you don't want too. I won't force you. We can still just rent a room.

Dad: N-No. That's fine. I was just a little nervous. That's all.

Saiko: Understood.

Taking Kyosei to a love hotel was part of his plan that night, much less putting his dick inside the man.

As soon as they rent a room.

The place was fancy.

The room was also pretty. Two beds and a flat-screen tv. A very clean bathroom and a vending machine complete with yummy snacks in the hallways nearby.

What more could they ask?

Kyosei really has never been to a love hotel before, but to Saiko, he was so simple that it feels like he's someone who's used to getting room at love hotel. 

Saiko exhaled. Sex. It feels good.
Kyosei is still beside him, his naked shoulder not covered by his robe anyone as Saiko was left to his devices that he will use on the other man.

Saiko: I will go slow.

He then removes the rest of the robe off of him and begins to strips himself of his as well.

Both men were now naked as Saiko gently pushes Kyosei on the bed and begin to work his magic.

-Later-

Dad: A-Ah...S-Saiko-san!

Saiko was preparing the younger man with his finger as he strenches inside him.

Saiko: Do you like it...?

Dad: AHHHH! Yes!

Saiko: Heh...You're so cute.

He pulls the fingers out as Kyosei moans a bit.

Saiko: You ready?

Kyosei nodded and begged him to put it in.

He puts it in.

Dad: AHHHH!!!

The father of Yandere-kun gripped the bed sheets as Saiko inches by inches, continues to spread him apart. He forgot to breathe, until Saiko stopped sliding in to give him adjustment time.

Dad: A...ah..!

A slight moan escape when Kyosei feels Saiko had pushed in his whole length inside, and his balls are soom hitting against Kyosei's ass.

Dad: AHHHHH!!! AH! AH!

Saiko: Do you want me to continue?

Dad: P-Please! More!

The older man nodded before thrusting into Kyosei. He fucked the younger man in the bed for hours.

-Later-

Saiko was smoking on a cigarette as Kyosei was next to him in the bed sound asleep.

He smirked as he ruffled the black hair between his fingers.

Saiko: That was exotic. Too exotic~!

He will protect his man will all his life.

Saiko then kissed Kyosei on his forehead.

Saiko: I'll keep you safe...