Riku x Kokoro

A/N: Riku Soma x Kokoro(Kokona Haruka). Kizami(Kizana) will be involved too...

Plot: Be careful with who you talk too. It might be the wrong person.

Riku Soma was in love with Kokoro Haruki, who is one of the most popular boys in school. There were some similarities to them. Both boys had matching purple hair and eyes. Except that Riku had glasses with his hair was slicked-back.

He heard from an reliable source that Kokoro love guys who show intelligence.

So he decided to go look for the other purple hair boy and spotted him in the fountain area.

Riku: There he is!...Wait...Why does he look snobby and have an flower on his head?...Oh well.

Riku walks towards "Kokoro".

Riku: O-Oh, H-Hey!

"Kokoro" turned his head and look Ed at the boy in confusion.

Riku: U-Um. I heard you love roses, so I brought these for you...!

The other boy then stared in realization.

"Kokoro": Oh! I get it! Are you practicing so you can that with Kokoro. So cute. Ore-sama agrees with your plan~!

Riku: ...Huh?

That when Riku realized that the person he talked too was not Kokoro Haruki. It was actually the Drama c
Club President, Kizami Sunobu.

Kizami then noticed Kokoro behind Riku and smirked seeing the angry look on the boy's face. He smirked even wider when he noticed the boy pulling out the circular saw in a fit of rage. The drama club president then looked back at Riku.

Kizami: Anyway gotta run! Toodles~!

Kokoro: KIZAMI!!!

Kizami: OH CRAP!

Kizami ran while Kokoro chased after him.

Kokoro: YOU MUST DIE!!!

Riku:.......What just happened?