Lunch Together~!

-Third's Pov-

Today was thursday and it was lunch time.
Everyone was scattered in some places eating lunch together.

Senpai was all by himself at the fountain. But there was only one problem.

Senpai: Darn...I forgot my lunch.

Poor poor Senpai. He forgot his lunch at that was home-made by his mother. He remembers it's probably still in the fridge or maybe his little brother got to it already.

Taro then begins to hear his stomach rumbling. He sighed in misery.

Senpai: Now what I'm going to do?

Amai: Senpai? What's wrong?

Amai Odayaka was walking towards him with two bentos in his hands.

Senpai: Oh Amai-kun! Well...You see I kinda forgot my lunch at home and now I'm hungry....

Amai then makes a small smile.

Amai: Your just in luck. I was able to make two bentos for lunch. So how about we share?

Senpai looked up in delight. Was Amai serious?!

Senpai: R-Really?!

Amai: Sure I am. I wouldn't let you go hungry Senpai.

Senpai wanted to hug Amai so bad! He was such a nice person!

Senpai: Thanks Amai, you're the best.

Amai giggles and sits next to him then gives Taro a bento.

The two boys begin to eat together then Amai grab a bit of sukiyaki and point it towards Senpai.

Amai: Open Wide~! Here comes the train~!

Senpai chuckles before making a train sound then eats the sukiyaki from Amai.

You swear if your a Taro x Amai fan, you would be thinking they're dating already!!!

Amai: (Senpai...Your so cute~! If only you knew how I feel about you...)

Senpai: Thanks a lot for the food Amai.

Amai: Your welcome~!

The two continued eating. No one could ruin this this peaceful meeting besides....

Wait a minute...Where the hell is Ayato?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ayato: Oh Senpai~~~!

Author-kun: AYATO! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

Ayato jumps as Author-kun notices that the yandere was staring at his Senpai Shrine.

Author-kun: What the hell...?

Ayato blushes a lot like a tomato.

Ayato: Five more minutes! Just five more minutes!!

Author-kun: Your too busy staring at your senpai shrine while Senpai and Amai are eating together at the fountain! Get back to work! You only got one more day before your precious Senpai belongs to Amai!!!

Ayato: What?!! Fine! -Grumbles-

Author-kun: Good then....?!

Ayato:....What?

Author-kun: Ayato...Is that Senpai's dirty underwear in that shrine...? Why do you have them?

Ayato:...Uhh...I can explain?

I can explain?