Poison Him!!!

-Third's Pov-

Today was Friday as Yandere-kun watches Senpai eat his lunch.

He blushes when he heard him squeaked a little.

Ayato: (Hmm...Amai-kun is nowhere around. Maybe this is my could be my chance.)

He was about to go over towards his precious senpai when he suddenly sees the light-brown hair and green eyed cooking club president.

Ayato: (Damnit! What's he up to now?! He's stealing Senpai away from me!)

Yandere-kun watch as the Amai spy on his Senpai.

Amai: There he is...oh Senpai...If only you knew how I feel about you...Alright. It's settled! I'm going to confess to him after school.

Ayato: (That little bastard!...oh I'll show him...😈😈😈)

Ayato notices that Amai's lunch was nearby on the bench.

While Amai-kun was still occupied while staring at Senpai with a wild blush on his face. Ayato went over to the bento and begins to secretly put poison inside the food using the syringe he snatched from the nurse's office. Luckily the nurse wasn't there today.

Ayato walked away and waited for Amai-kun to go back to his food.

Ayato:(Hmph...oh well...he's going to get a whip of this! Only I can have Senpai!)

Amai: I better eat now before the next session starts. Then maybe I'll make Senpai those octopus hotdogs I promised.

Amai begins to eat his bento. After a while, he started coughing. Then he begins to start choking.

Senpai walks over to him.

Senpai: Amai-kun, are you alright?

Before Amai could respond, the poison filled his veins. He falls to the ground,  coughing and choking until he passes out.

Ayato: (You cooked your last meal, bitch!!)

Yandere-kun turn his head towards Senpai who was looking in horror before screaming!

Senpai: Oh My God! A dead body!

His screams alerted the other students and they were in shock!

Male Student 1: -Screams- This can't be happening!!!

Male Student 2: Oh My God! I have to tell a teacher!

Male Student 3: We have to get outta here!!

The students ran from the fountain leaving Yandere-kun and Amai's corpse.

Another rival has been killed.

Ayato: Hehehe....AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!