Chojo x Juku

A/N: Chojo Tekina x Juku Ren

Plot: Martial Artist Juku Ren meets occult club member Chojo Tekina.

Juku Ren. He's a student that goes to Akademi High. He's part of the Martial Arts Club. He's also known to be one of Budo's weakest students.

Reason why? Because he lacks stamina and proper training. At first, he thought about quitting. But the reason why Budo keeps him around is because he sees much potential in him.

Budo: You're going to be very strong Juku. I have faith in you. And someday, you will the have the power to protect someone.

After hearing those, Juku decided to stay in the club. He can't let Budo down if he leaves the club.

Juku: Someday I know I will have the strength to protect someone.

???: Hey loser!

Juku jumped at the sound of someone's voice and saw it was one of the delinquents picking on one of the occult members.

Delinquent: I thought I told you to do my homework and if you didn't I'll pound you.

Boy: And I said no...I really don't care if you bully me.

Delinquent: Ha! You believe you can talk to me like that. I might as well beat you up.

Boy: -Sighs- (Here we go again...)

Juku: Hey!

Delinquent: Huh? Oh great, if it isn't one of you heroic martial artists. What do you want?! Can't you see I'm busy?

Juku: Bullying is violence and it's prohibited on school grounds! You'll be suspended from school! Leave that fellow student alone!

Delinquent: Oh do you really think rules are gonna stop me?

Juku: If I knock some sense into you. I could.

Delinquent: Ha! Here you go, acting heroic. Besides your master, you martial artists are just bark but no bite.

Juku: Oh yeah! I-I'll show you! I won't let you pick on another student!

Juku charges at the delinquent.

-Later-

Juku was on the ground as the Delinquent laughed after beating him up.

Delinquent: See what I mean. Bark but no bite. Advice loser, maybe you should quit martial arts. It's not your thing.

The delinquent walked away leaving Juku and the occult student.

The occult member, Chojo Tekina walked over to Juku.

Chojo was different from Juku.

He was actively aggressive but he had a soft side

He was actively aggressive but he had a soft side. he's anti-social. He hardly have any friends besides the occult members and he's not so very close with his family.

Chojo helps Juku up.

Chojo: A-Are you okay?

Juku: M-Maybe he's right...I'm weak...Weaker than the others in the club. (M-Maybe I should just quit.)

Chojo: No. You're not weak.

Juku: ...Eh?

Chojo: You're not weak.

Juku: B-But...

Chojo: Look. I admit it was stupid of you to come to my aid when I needed help...But you was at least brave enough to do that.

Juku stared in shock at Chojo.

Chojo: People like you are heroes. Other people would just walk away and not get involved. Or maybe participate in the bullying and laugh just to make themselves look better. I been through it all before.

Juku:...(Why do people have to be such assholes.)

Chojo: But thanks to you, someone actually stood up for me. I never had confidence before you showed up.

Juku: Oh um...Really?

Chojo: Yeah. Just because you lost a fight doesn't mean you're a wimp. Gathering the courage to help others makes you strong. So you're not weak. You're human.

Juku:...

Chojo then blushed a little.

Chojo: I-I should go now.

Juku: Oh okay.

Chojo: BTW. Thanks again.

Chojo kissed Juku on the lips before leaving.

Juku:....(OMG...My first kiss...)

Thanks to Chojo's words of encouragement, Juku became very strong and what's better. He's got a boyfriend now to support him.

Budo was right...He does have the power to protect someone.