Hanako Yamada

-Ayato's Pov-

It was the nineth week of school as I begin to walk to school.

I then thought about my Senpai along the way.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Senpai~!

Taro-kun. My Senpai.

I want him...

I love him.

If only I could tell him how I feel.

I been wanting to talk to him for a while so...

Maybe this could be my chance.

I walked over to the school fountain to where my Senpai would be...

Wait...

...WTH?!!

He's...with someone else?!

Again?!

...Oh come on!!!

Can't these idiots take a hint?!

I refuse to share my Senpai with anyone!!!

Who is this boy anyway? He looks like Senpai and he has his arms around him...

Hanako: Onii-chan~!

Wait...BROTHER?!!

This brat is Senpai's brother?!!

He must be my next rival!!!

Ew...Incest.

That's gross.

How dare he...

I looks up his info thanks to Info-kun.

Student Info

Name-Hanako Yamada

Role-Rival, Senpai's Little Brother

Classroom-Unknown

Club-Unknown

Age- 16-17 years old

Persona-Clingy/Damsel

Crush-Unknown

Strength-Incapable of self-defense

....Eh?

Wait a minute?

I don't get it...

What do you mean his crush is unknown? Don't like Senpai even if he's his own brother.

It must be a typo.

But Info-kun also have some information about Senpai's brother.

Hanako is Senpai's younger brother. He loves his big brother more than anything in the world, and depends on him for almost everything. He is very possessive of him, and becomes upset when he won't spend time with him.

He been away from nine weeks and
he decides that he just can't bear to be enrolled in a different school away from his beloved brother, and transfers into his school so that he can be with him all day long.

Hanako is deathly afraid that if his brother gets a boyfriend...or girlfriend, he'll forget all about him and refuse to spend time with him. Senpai would never want to do anything that would make his little brother cry...So this would spell doom for anyone who has fallen in love with Senpai.

Shit...That brother of Senpai's would probably end up being a nuisance.

Info-kun then text me something.

Info: Senpai's little brother has a two-face personality. He can be seen as cute and innocent, but he will later changed to be lewd, jailbaity and super perverted. 

....Oh hell no.

Info: After that, he will changed to be extremely clingy, childish, and emotionally dependent on Senpai. He will be a "happy anime boy". He also cannot participate in physical fights against murderers...Good Luck.

Like I said before. I refuse to share my Senpai with anybody...and that would include his own younger brother!!