Tea and Crumpets~!

A/N: To be honest, the ship is kind of cute.

Hayato and Sota walked to school holding hands while staring at each other. Both of their eyes filled with love and passion.

Heck, you can even tell they were a budding romance.

It all started since the end of Friday where Sota found an letter in his locker where someone was asking him to meet them at the cherry blossom tree. There he ran up to the meet whoever asked him for his presence only to discover it was Hayato.

Hayato confessed his feelings to shorter male and Sota felt his heart thump in his chest. He always liked Hayato because he was kind, caring, and was really smart. That intelligence was no joke.

Sota then said he had the same feelings as well. Both boys blushed at this before holding hands and shared a tender kiss as the cherry petals fall around them. With that, the rest was history.

Hayato: I love you.

Sota: I love you too.

Hayato: I know you do. I can't stand to be a moment away from you.

Sota: Really?

Hayato: Yeah.

Hayato cups Sota's face with his hands before kissing him right on the lips. Sota returns the kiss and the two stood like that for a while until they pulled away.

Hayato: Come on. We don't want to be late for school do we?

Sota: Ya know, some people call us the tea and crumpets pairing.

Hayato looked at his lover and raised an eyebrow.

Hayato: Really? Now who brought that up?

Sota: Haruto...

Hayato:...I'm so going to fucking kill him...