MasuGaku

A/N: How many chapters have I made of these two?...Don't know. Don't care. Fav Ship~! 🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘

BTW. Should I bring Kenta and Hibiya (Their children) back?

Budo: I love you~!

Shin: I know you do.

Budo: Yes I do~! I never loved a man before besides you. I would do anything for you. Even protect you from harm.

Shin: -Chuckles- T-That sounded so cheesy.

Budo: But I'm so cheesy for you~!

They both kiss on the lips before deepening it.

Budo: Wanna make out?

Shin: B-Budo! But that's prohibited on school grounds!

Budo: So what? As long as no teachers and snobby bastards ruin it. We should be fine.

But shouldn't they remember how many times they been caught in the act doing this?

Shin: I-I...Well...

Budo: I can't control myself when I'm around you~! But...If you don't want too do it...Then that's fine...

Shin:...I...No. I want to do it. I love you too. I can't stand being away from you either.

Budo: Then let's fuck~!

And so they did.

-Meanwhile-

Ayato Aishi was just walking away from the drama club carrying the body bag of Kizami Sunobu before dragging it to the furnace.

Along the way, he begin to hear moans and groans coming from the gym.

He felt really comfused. Who was in the gym when it was supposed to be empty in the morning.

He leaves Kizami's body bag back at the furnace after burning it and went to investigate the noise.

When he got to the gym, the noises got louder.

He presses his ear to the door.

Shin: A-Ah! Budo! Ah!!!

Budo: That's right! Keep moaning for me, babe!

Shin: I-I can't t-take it!

Budo: Then let it out~! You can cum here~! Cum until your body can't take it!

Shin: B-BUDOOOO!!!

Ayato:..........

Ayato walked away from the gym in embarrassment. He wouldn't tell nobody what he heard. He let the two lovers continued fucking each other. Now...If only he was like that with his Senpai...