Kyosei meets Senpai

A/N: Senpai x Yandere-kun.

Plot: Senpai now belongs to Ayato. However. He first needs his father's approval.

Yandere-kun did it.

He won Senpai.

Senpai was his now.

Ayato: He belongs to me now...

Kyosei-san shows up hearing his son talking about his Senpai.

Dad: Ayato?

Ayato: Father...I have my Senpai now...We're together now...

Dad:....Hmm...Is it okay if I meet this boy...?

Ayato:....Why?

Kyosei-san sighs knowing his son felt suspicious of his motives. He just doesn't want Ayato be like his mother. Though he knows it's already too late for that.

Dad: I just...need to know what he's like.

Ayato:....Okay.

The next day, Ayato invited Senpai over at his home for lunch and to also speak with his boyfriend's father.

Senpai: A-Are you sure about this Ayato-kun...What if he doesn't like me...?

Ayato: Don't worry. Father will.

Senpai: If you say so...

Ayato knows his father doesn't approve of him having an relationship with another boy. But he also knows his dad is a bit of a hypocrite.

Ayato: (If Father dates that Saiko guy who I still don't trust. Then he had no choice but to let me date Senpai.)

-Later-

All three men were in the Aishi household as Ayato prepared lunch for everyone. Another trait he got from his mother.

Meanwhile Taro felt uncomfortable as he was being stared down by his boyfriend's father.

Dad: (He sure does look smaller than my son...and a bit scrawny too...)

Senpai: U-Umm...Aishi-san.

Dad cringe at the name. He wish people would stop calling him that. He's no longer together with Ryoba anymore. Good riddance.

Dad: Please. Call me Kyosei-san.

Senpai: O-Oh. Okay.

Dad: (He's also very shy.) Tell me Taro-kun. Why do you see in my son?

Senpai:...well...I see him as very good boyfriend. Sure...He's a bit scary...

Kyosei couldn't help but agree. Just like his wife...

Senpai: But...He's nice once you get to know him. He's also caring. He really does...love me Kyosei-san.

Dad: What about you...?

Senpai: Me...?

Dad: Do you really...love my son?

Senpai: Yes.

Dad: No force or anything. Right?(To be honest, Ayato would probably be the one forcing the relationship.)

Senpai: Not that I know of. Sir. No matter what anyone says. I'm willing to give Ayato a chance. He deserves someone who loves him. I will take that offer.

Dad: Hmm...(Nice kid.) What are your plans for the future, Taro-kun?

Senpai looked up in a daze. His future? He hasn't put much thought into it.

Senpai: Well...I was thinking of getting into a university. I have good grades and I'm in my final year. So...When the final exams show up. I hope to ace it and get accepted.

Dad: Hmmm...(He seems to know his plans for the future.)

Senpai: So...Aishi...No. Kyosei-san. Please. Let me be with your son. I'll take good care of him.

Dad:....Okay.

Senpai: Eh?

Kyosei made a smile.

Dad: I approve of your relationship with my son. You see...I didn't want Ayato to go down the wrong path like his mother did. After I "divorce" her, I wanted nothing to do with her. Ayato share similar traits with her that I was scared of...I was hoping he'll lead a normal life...But even the moment he was born. It was already too late.

Senpai:.....

Dad: But maybe you can help my son. Please...Taro Yamada. Please take good care of my son. Stay by his side and make sure he's stays out of trouble.

Senpai: I...will do my best Kyosei-san.

Ayato: Lunch is served.

Senpai and Kyosei: Itadakimasu~!

Ayato sat next to his boyfriend.

Ayato: So how it go...?

Senpai: I say...we get along just fine.

OMAKE:

Senpai: Thanks for the lunch Dad~!

Kyosei raised an eyebrow.

Dad: Who are you calling Dad?