Budo x Shin

A/N: Yandere! Budo x Shy! Shin.

Requested by: green1000

Plot: Okayu has been killed by Yandere-kun, who was later caught and arrested for being sloppy. Shin now mourns the death of his best friend. He needs comforting from Budo.

Shin was all by himself in the Occult Club sobbing.

Why?

His best friend Okayu Ruto was found killed in the gardening club.

He had a wound in his neck showing that he had been stabbed with a knife. Someone from the gardening club found his corpse and notify the police. The police found the corpse and arrested Yandere-kun when they found his fingerprints on the knife that he forgot to get rid of.

When the news spread, the rest of the occult members took his death the hardest.

Espically Shin.

Shin: Why? Why him? He...-Sobs- He didn't deserve to die...he was my best friend! -Hiccup-

Shin continues to sob in the corner of the club near the table where the ritual knife was at.

He failed to hear someone come in.

Budo: Shin?

Shin looks up and sees Budo, his boyfriend. Budo saw Shin crying and already heard what happend. He went over to comfort him.

Budo: There there. Shh. Don't cry.

But Shin continues to cry in his arms.

Budo: I'm sorry about what happend to Ruto-kun.

Shin: I-It' s okay...h-he's in a better place now.

Budo rubs his back as he tries to hold back the sobs.

Budo: Where's the rest of the members?

Shin: T-They went home for the day when they heard the news. Kosuke broke down crying so Supana had to take him home. Daku look pale and sick when he heard the news so Chojo took him to the infirmary before they both went home as well.

Budo: I see...

Shin: Why...? Why Budo? Why did it have to be him? He was my best friend!! We known each other for a very long time...Budo...

Budo: Yeah?

Shin then got a little shy for asking the request that he's about to say.

Shin: Promise me...You won't leave me...Please...don't...

Budo then hug Shin some more.

Budo: Don't worry. I won't leave you. I love you Shin.

Shin shyly nods.

Shin: I-I love you too.

He then fall asleep due to exhaustion of crying while Budo holds him still.

Budo: Don't worry Shin. For Okayu' s sake, I'll protect you. No one will dare hurt you again...If they even try...

Budo: Heh heh heh

Budo: Heh heh heh...I'll KILL THEM ALL....

Shin: Hmm...Budo, did you say something?

Budo: Oh? Nothing. Nothing at all...