Osaka's Dark Secret...

-Osaka's Pov-

I was on the rooftop all by myself in the morning. Taro was pretty much in his same spot at the fountain.

Senpai...

I can't stop thinking about you.

Damnit! Why should I be thinking about him anyway!

He's a DUMMY!

That's all he is!

But...he's also so adorable...the way he looks at me with that cute smile.

I can't even stand to be away from him.

I hate to admit it but I always liked him since we were kids.

But overtime I made it look like I hate him for no apparent reason to hide my true feelings for him...

Oh for the love of pete Taro!

Why won't you notice me?!

BAKA SENPAI!

BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!!!!

Suddenly I heard my phone ring.

I wonder who that could be. But there were a few boys on the rooftop so I ran to the nearest bathroom.

When I was alone I then answered the call.

Me: Hello...? Ugh! I told you to stop calling me, you creep. Like I said, I'm NOT interested. If you keep this up, I'll call the cops! ...what? No! Leave him out of this! ...look, I don't care what you say to me, but don't you DARE do anything to HIM! I swear, If I see you anywhere near him, I'll kick your ass! Now, for the last time, stop calling me! ...ugh...why did something like this have to happen...

I can't believe it!! Why did HE have to call me right now?!! I refuse to let him anywhere near Taro...

He shouldn't know...

I'm doing this to protect him...

Senpai shouldn't know...if he finds out...

Ugh...Why does this have to happen to me?

-Ayato's Pov-

I stalked Osaka for a while plotting someway to kill him. But then I heard his phone rang and ran downstairs. I secretly followed him to the boy's bathroom to hear some interesting info.

After learning this new info. If I put two and two together. It seems that he got a harassment call from a shady character. But the questions are from whom and what do he/she want with Senpai? What else can I learn from you Osaka Najimi...?

Heh heh heh.

I could even use these secrets to turn it aganist you...