Death By Dumbbells

A/N: Asura's second & final death.

Today was Friday as Asura and Senpai were talking together in the morning.

Senpai: So Asura-kun, what you gonna do today?

Asura: Hmm...Maybe I'll go lift some weights near the field.

Asura went over to the track & field area and notice some dumbbells were missing.

Asura: Hmm...Maybe some of the club members took them to excercise in the gym. Oh well...

-Meanwhile-

Yan-kun was the rooftop watching Asura come back from his daily routine outside of school. He chuckled evilly to himself as he had a diabolical plan as he puts the dumbbells in the bucket that he took from the track & field area.

Asura begins to make his way back towards the area until he got a phone call.

Asura: Oh! It must be my manager, I wonder what he-*BAM*?!!

Before he could finish, Ayato drop the dumbbells in the bucket down towards him hitting him square in the head.

The blow on impact killed Asura Rito instantly.

Ayato laughs evilly before walking away before anyone could see him.

Kyoushi: No it can't be!

The gym teacher, Kyoushi Taiso, ran towards Asura's side.

Kyoushi: This is tragedy. Why would anyone do this?!

He begins to call the police.

Kyoushi: Hello! There's been a death at Akademi High! We need help right away!