Occult Club Secret.

It was Monday now and now everyone knew Okayu and Yurei were dating. Because the two were seen walking together. The most people who were shock was Okayu's club members.

Shin: W-Wow Okayu. I'm so happy for you.

Kosuke: Now leader won't be so lonely after all.

Daku: I can't wait to see the wedding~!

Chojo: If that's possible...

Supana: I'm okay with this...But if Ikiryo-senpai hurts leader...I'll curse him.

Occult Members: Same here...

Ayato was just glad that another rival is going to stay away from Senpai.

Ayato: I guess I don't have to use this ritual knife anymore.

The one he took from the occult club. It has a little blood on it.

Ayato: I better return back to the club before the one of the members notice it's missing.

-In the Occult Club-

Yandere-kun always wonder what the ritual knife is used for in the skull.

Ayato: I better put the knife back inside the skull.

Ayato put the knife inside the skull. He forgot he still had a little blood on it.

Then after a few seconds, he was no longer in the occult club as a black mass of spiritual energy took him away to a different dimension.

-Demon Realm-

Yandere-kun woke up to find herself no longer his school. Instead he finds himself inside some kind of black void.

But...He's not alone...

There were three figures a few spaces away from him...And they weren't human...

One was some kinda flame-like guy. His face and head was literally on fire while he was also holding two white flames in his hands. He also wore a familiar uniform that remind Yandere-kun of the uniform the boys wore at his school.

The second one was kinda hard to describe. It was some kinda creature that looked almost human except that he was large. His eyes are black with his jaw stretched widely. His arms are small stubs and his legs are crouching down.

The third one was a succubus that almost had a striking similiarity to one of the Basu Brothers. She has long black hair. Her body is barely covered by lacy clothing and grey jewels. She has small black bat wings coming out of the side of her head and a black devil-like tail with a grey heart-shaped tip.

Ayato: Hmm...so Okayu Ruto was right.  Supernatural beings do exist...but I really don't care.

He walk towards one of the demons. The one that was a Succubus was called a Lust Demon. She then gave Yandere-kun her attention.

Lust Demon: Ara ara! You're a cute little thing. Do you want to play with me? Or...perhaps you want to become one of us? Fufufu...I'm afraid it's too soon for you, young one... Good things come to those who wait...just be patient... I'll look forward to the day when we can play together...

Ayato: (Yeah...No Thank you.)

Yandere-kun then went to the next demon that was the bald humanoid creature. This one was called the pain demon. He spoke to him in a scratchy voice.

Pain Demon: ...was innocent...no crime... ...found guilty...given punishment... ...arms removed...body contorted... need justice...need revenge... ...descendents must feel...what I felt...

Ayato: (Revenge? Innocence?...I wonder what he meant by that...)

Finally, he went the last person, who is of course the Flame Demon. He spoke to Ayato slow, deep voice with red text.

Flame Demon: A mortal? Here? How curious. Do you wish to borrow my power? Ha ha ha. You are not worthy. Return when you have proven that you can wield my power. Are you interested in me? What a pity. I am not interested in you at all. You are boring. You are not worthy of my time.

Ayato: (Well...why would I need your power anyway...The only thing I need is Senpai...)

Not feel like wasting anymore time in the demon realm, Yandere-kun saw a pink summoning circle. Seeing that it was his exit. He goes into it and crosses back into his dimension to get ready for the next rival.