Kokoro x Kizami

A/N: Kokoro Haruki(Kokona Haruka) x Kizami Sunobu (Kizana Sunobu)

Plot: There can only be one purple hair boy in the drama club.

Kokoro Haruki was one of the most popular boys in the school.

He was best friends with Saki Miko since middle schools. He usually would conversate in the morning with his friends before going to class.

But now...He was going to the drama club.

He felt like he wanted to be in a club to help improve of dreams of being an actor.

And what better club could do that than the drama club.

Only there's one little problem...

???: HEY! YOU!

Kokoro: Huh?

The person who called out to him was Kizami Sunobu. The Snobby Arrogant Drama Club President.

Okay scratch that...That is a huge problem.

Kokoro: Uh...Can I help you?

Kizami: I heard you wanted to join my club right?

Kokoro: Um...Yes.

Kizami: Only I can't allow you to join.

Kokoro's eyes went wide. He can't join the club?

Kokoro: WHAT?! WHY?!

Kizami: Because I said so.

Kokoro felt hurt and a little angry. Why couldn't he join the club? This didn't make any sense?

Kokoro: Why can't I join?

Kizami: Because of one reason...You stole Ore-sama's look!

Kokoro: What?! What are you talking about! This is my look! You stole it from me.

Kizami: I been had this look, imposter.

Kokoro was now pissed. Who did this guy think he is. Kokoro had purple hair and eyes. Kizami did too. Except his purple hair was a bit longer and darker. But Kokoro was born with this look. Kizami was the one who decided to take his look and make it into his own.

Kokoro: Look. Can I just join this club without having any hassle. I'll do anything.

Kizami made a smirk that shows trouble.

Kizami: Anything~?

Kokoro gulped. Oh how he wish he could take back those words. But he needs to get into this club.

Kokoro: Besides changing my look, I'll do anything you command me too.

Kizami's smirk got bigger.

Kizami: Oh I didn't mean by that. Okay. You're in. Welcome to the club.

Kokoro made a small smile as his eyes beamed with happiness.

Kokoro: R-Really?

Kizami: Yes. Except now I'll tell what you have to do.

Kizami grabs him and pulls him up to his face.

Kizami: You're going to be Ore-sama's sex slave. Any objections will be held aganist you~! For now on, you're mine!

Kokoro:........Eh?

How did things get so complicated for a boy like Kokoro Haruki?