Joining The Club?

-Okayu's Pov-

I walk towards my club getting ready to find new ways to summon a demon.

As soon as I walked in, I saw the other club members.

They looked up from their books and greeted me in their own way as I did the same.

I then notice someone was missing.

Me: Where's Shin?

The others smirk knowingly at each other while I stared confused. Until Supana answered for everyone.

Kosuke: I think yiu should already know leader.

Daku: It's obvious...

Chojo: Y-Yeah.

Supana: Check the Martial Arts Club.

I walk over to the Martial Arts Club upstairs and when I walked in into the clubroom.

I saw a shocking sight right in front of me

Shin and Masuta-kun were kissing.

A/N: I ship Budo x Shin and I don't regret it! 😘😘😘😘

Me: Ummm...Shin?

Shin gasped when he realized he and Masuta-kun weren't the only ones in the room. They both pulled away.

Shin: O-Okayu!

Me: S-Sorry. If I'm interrupting...I was going to tell you we're going to summon a demon soon. But if your busy with Masuta-kun...

Shin: N-No! It's fine!

Masuta-kun let's out a hearty chuckle before wrapping his arms around Shin.

Budo: See you after school, babe~!

A wild blush comes on Shin's face. His face was so red, he looked like a tomato.

For the first time in my miserable life, I actually wanted to laugh. Heh heh heh.

I'm really happy for them. T-Though I wish I c-could be like that with someone...

Senpai...

-Third's Pov-

Okayu and Shin were back inside the club getting ready to perform club activities with the others.

Until...the door open which caught the attention of everyone in the room revealing a newcomer. But to Okayu, he recognized this person.

Okayu: (I-It's him....The boy witht he dark aurora)

Okayu wasn't the only who notice the bad aurora around Yandere-kun. The other members shuddered in fear trying to hide it as Ayato walked to the leader of the club.

Okayu: Ummm...Hi...

Ayato: Hey. You're the president of this club right?

Okayu: Y-Yes that's me. Why do you want to know?

Ayato: Well, this morning I saw you stalking one of the Basu Brothers. Iku I think was his name.

Okayu was shock. Someone actually saw him did that?! But he dcided to hide his shock by telling a posible hypothetical theory about the brother.

Okayu: He's...p-probably...a s-special vampire...w-who can survive in the sunlight...t-this requires...f...f-further research...

Ayato: Hmm....

Okayu: I-Is there anything else you need to know?

Ayato: Yes. I want to know the information of this club.

The other members started whispering in concern and confusion while Okayu explained.

Okayu: ...We are devoted to the research of supernatural and paranormal phenomena...witches, ghosts, vampires, demons, aliens, psychics, and time-travelers are all welcome here. Anyone who joins our club will develop a resistance to horrific and terrifying things...or succumb to them...he he he...

Ayato: I see..because I was thinking about maybe joining this club...

All the members in the occult stare in shock and bewilderment.

Okayu: Y-you...actually...want to join...?

Ayato: Well I said maybe. I might take it to reconsideration.

The other members begin to whisper again.

Okayu: Okay...I hope you do. W-We will wait for your answer when the time is right. This is wonderful news...perhaps the world isn't such a dark and lonely place, after all...Umm...But if you don't want too. That's fine...well...that's to be expected...I mean, who would want to be in this club, anyway.

Silence was his answer until Ayato finally said something.

Ayato: I'll still think about. Thank you. I'm going to go check out the other clubs now.

He then left after that.

The tense atmosphere went back to normal as the eerie aurora vanishes.

The members stop shuddering and Okayu still watch where Ayato ran off.

Okayu: (I sense...dark energy coming from him...he's a dangerous person. I should stay away from him and be careful...)