Midori x Hanako

A/N: Midori Gurin x Hanako Yamada.

Plot: After a fight with YandereDev, Midori feels depressed. However Hanako shows up and brightens his day.

Midori: YandereDev! YandereDev!

YandereDev sighs in frustration. How many times does he have to kill this boy in order to get him to leave him alone.

YandereDev: What is it now Midori-kun?

Midori: I have a question! What is-!

Before he could finish, YandereDev cut him off.

YandereDev: You know what Midori, how about you give bug someone else. I got better things to do then deal with you being your annoying self. Can't you see I'm busy?!

Midori:....Oh okay. Sorry...

Midori leaves which made Alex feel a little guilty for yelling at him. It's just that he can't stand Midori when he comes around and mess with him. He just shook his head and got back to work.

YandereDev: He'll be back later...

-Meanwhile-

Midori: I'm annoying....I see....

Midori was near the vending machine area feeling really depressed after that Alex said to him.

Hanako Yamada, the brother of Senpai, was walking to the rooftop with his lunch until he saw Midori slumped on the floor.

Hanako: What's the matter?

Midori: YandereDev hates me. He says I'm annoying. Maybe no one likes me.

Hanako: Nonsense. I like you~!

Midori looks up in shock and made a smile.

Midori: Really?!

Hanako: Yeah Midori-Senpai! You always look so cute when you ask silly questions.

Midori blushes at that.

Midori: Okay! Hanako-kun! Hanako-kun!

Hanako: Yeah?

Midori: Will you kiss me...?

Hanako smirks which made Midori felt like he went out of character.

Hanako: Of course~!

Lips were soon brought together and everything went swell for Midori for the rest of the day.

-OMAKE-

(One week later)

YandereDev:.....Maybe I was a little too harsh...Things sure are quiet around herr.

He secretly misses Midori...