The Eighth Rival

-Eighth Week-

-Senpai's Pov-

Hmm...I haven't seen Rano-Sensei after Friday. But thanks to him. My grades actually went up over the week.

Despite he was kinda scary...He was a good teacher.

Such a shame he had to leave early for my regular teacher to come back.

I better dumped out the trash that some students left out from this morning.

A/N: In japanese high schools, students take out the trash instead of janitors.

I picked up two bags of trash and begin to go to the furnace.

But...when I got there...I wasn't alone...

There were a bunch of delinquents there.

They looked terrifying...

And what's worse

And what's worse. They're all staring at me. Some has smirks on their faces while others look like they had an instinct to kill...

Mommy...!

Male Delinquent: Hey loser~!

I gulped some more and turned to my right to look at one of the delinquents with the colored hair.

Me: Y-Yes?

Male Delinquent: Is that your lunch bag? I didn't know you eat trash.

His 'buddies' begin to laugh.

...That wasn't very nice...

I sighed and went towards the furnace then I dumped the trash inside and turned it on.

I begin to hurrily leave...But then one  of the delinquents pushed me.

Me: Oof!

I fell to the ground dazed as they laugh some more.

???: What's going on here?

All the bullies tense up and looked at someone in front of me. I felt my heart stopped when I realized who was staring at.

I was staring at the leader of the delinquents, Osoro Shidesu.

Osoro is the leader of the school's gang of delinquents. Very little is known about his past, or his goals. He has been known to be violent, so most people tend to stay away from him out of fear.

His apperance was by far terrifying itself. He has unkempt, short blonde hair and brown eyes. He wears a regular uniform with along with a large torn jacket hanging off his shoulders. He also has bandages on his muscular arms and legs as well as around his ankle. He has an 'X' shaped scar on his left cheek.

I can't believe he was actually back at school!

I heard he has been suspended from school for something gravely serious. He is the most dangerous boy in school.

He looked down at me with a steady yet intimidating gaze.

I'm doomed....What if he beats me up?

Me: U-Umm...

He continues to stare at me with those piercing orange eyes until he pull out a hand.

Gulp...Mommy!!!

Osoro: Get up. Your uniform will get dirty.

...Eh?

Me: O-Oh Right!

I grabbed his hand as he helped me up.

I was shock and I could tell the other delinquents were too but they didn't say anything.

Osoro: Be careful next time.

Me: R-Right! Th-Thank you!

Osoro: Hn....

I begin to leave but I can tell he was still watching me. It's best I keep my distance.

-Third's Pov-

Osoro: That boy...he's the only one who...

But then he stopped when he noticed another boy with emotionless eyes staring at him taking his picture.

Osoro: What do you want?

Osoro glared at Ayato as the other delinquents ready their weapons just in case of an attack.

Ayato:....Nothing. Nothing Important.

Osoro: Boys like you really piss me off! GET LOST!!!

Ayato stares for another minute or two not caring about the about what the delinquent leader said before walking away.

Ayato: Osoro Shidesu, huh? This will be tough...

Yandere-kun was getting ready for what could be one of the toughest battles of his life with this rival.