Meeting Info-kun

Ayato was on the roof top watching all the students leave for the day. The first day of school ended so quickly.

He caught a sight of that annoying tsundere talking to Senpai.

HIS Senpai.

Ayato: If only there was someway to get rid of him.

???: Hey!

Yandere-kun turned his head to see a boy with matching red hair, eyes, and glasses.

Ayato gave an annoyed look. Who was this boy?

Ayato: Can I help you?

The boy walks towards him with a creepy grin.

Boy: I saw you stalking an upperclassman today.

Ayato glared at him.

Ayato: Do you have a problem with that?

Boy: No~! Just wanted to tell you some information about the boy he was with.

Ayato: Hmm.

Boy: His name is Osaka Najimi. He has a crush on him. He believes in the myth about the cherry blossom tree behind the school.

Yandere-kun looked a little shock when the boy mentions that. He remembers that myth.

Ayato: You mean the myth that if you confess your love to someone on a Friday, they are guaranteed to accept your confession.

Boy: Correct. He's planning to confess to Senpai next Friday.

Yandere-kun's eyes went wide then narrowed in suspicion.

Ayato: Why are you telling me this?

Boy: I would be happy if something bad happen to Osaka-kun. I think you might be the right person to give him what he deserves.

Ayato now couldn't help but feel suspicous of this boy's motives for Osaka-kun.

Ayato: Who are you?

Info: I'm a person nicknamed "Info-kun" in this school.

Ayato: I heard about you. You blackmail boys and sell panty-shots to perverts. Your reputation at school is really low. No one even knows your real name.

Info-kun smirked and brushed some of his hair with his hand.

Info: The rumors are true. If you ever need a favor. Text a panty-shot of a boy's underwear and I'll give you whatever support I can. If you want to know any personal information about anyone in the school. Just sent me a photograph of their face and I'll tell you everything I know about them.

Yandere-kun stared at him in disgust and turned back towards the railing of the rooftop.

Ayato: You're disgusting.

Info: You're a stalker~! You got one week before YOUR precious SENPAI belongs to Osaka-kun.

Yandere-kun looked to the side to see Info-kun sliding a large kitchen knife towards him and begins to walk away saying a few last words.

Info: I hope you'll make him suffer~!

He then makes his exit leaving Yandere-kun in his thoughts as he picked up the knife.

His once emotionless face was replaced with a blood-thirsty smile.

Ayato: Senpai...