Joining The Martial Arts Club

-Budo's Pov-

Shin is so cute when he's blushing~!

I gave him a kiss goodbye on the  cheek and he scampered off like a deer being hunted down in the woods.

I love him so much and I know he does too.

Okayu and the other occult members know.

So does my students in the club.

So I guess it's pretty much well known since I'm the martials arts leader.

I then begin to daydream about him.

Shin~~~! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

???: Umm...Budo-San?

Huh?

I snapped outta my daydream to notice one of my students trying to get my attention. He was Sho Kunin, one of my best students.

Me: Uh. Yeah Sho-kun, what is it?

Sho: A person is here to see you.

I wonder who that could be? I hope it was Shin~!

But...to my disappointment...it wasn't him...

It was Yandere-kun.

I may not know much about him but he's a underclassmen but for some reason, he avoids a lot of people. So I just guess he was a loner.

I put on my best smile and looked at him when he walked over to me.

-Third's Pov-

Budo: Welcome to the Martial Arts Club! What brings you here?

Ayato: Uh...Yeah. I would like to join the club. But first I would like to know more about it.

Budo smiled some more as he explained the rules.

Budo: We study hand-to-hand combat and practice self defense techniques! If you join our club, I guarantee that you'll be able to defend yourself from anyone that might try to hurt you! If you think you've got what it takes, you're welcome to spar with any of our members at any time, even if you're not in the club! Interested in joining the club? All we ask is that you show up at least once a week!

Ayato puts on a fake smile.

Ayato: Sounds good. Can I please join the club?

Budo: Fantastic! You are now an official member of the Martial Arts Club! I'm looking forward to teaching you everything I know!

Ayato: ...Thank you. (As soon as I learn self-defense and become stronger. I will kill Kido-san for flirting with my  Senpai. Heh heh heh...)