Polar Opposites

-Senpai's Pov-

I can't help but feel that Osoro is following me...

I don't know why but every time I turn my head, I can see those not an piercing eyes watching me.

But he kept his distance.

Why does he keep following me?

Is he plotting to hurt me?

I kept going faster trying to make it to class when all of a sudden I bumped into someone.

It was another male student...

Student: Hey! Watch where you going!!

Me: S-Sorry!

Student: Oh you better be! But sorry is  not going to cut it!

He then got closer with a pissed off look.

Oh Kami...What did I get myself into...?

Student: Now if you don't want me to pound your face into the ground, get on your knees and beg for my forgiveness.

I did just that.

It was humiliating...but I didn't want to get hurt...I'm a pacifist.

Me: I-I'm sorry.

I thought he was gonna let me go. But then he puts his foot on my head and brings my face to the ground.

Student: Now say it again.

Me: I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

Student: Tch. Pathetic.

-Third's Pov-

The student was about to kick Taro when all of a sudden, his leg was grabbed.

Student: W-What the?! Whose the wise gu-?!! O-Osoro?!!

He was shock when he noticed Osoro with an angry look on his face. Senpai even got up to notice what's going on.

Student: W-What do you want Yankee?!!

Osoro's piercing eyes got darker scaring the student.

Osoro: If I ever see you messing around with this boy again, you'll end up six feet underground. Understand?

Student: Y-Y-Yes Osoro-sama!

Osoro: Good. NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I'LL KILL YOU!!

The students started running like no tomorrow the moment Osoro let him go.

He then looked at Senpai.

Taro was shock that Osoro came to his aide again.

Senpai: T-Thank you.

Osoro: Hn. You better get to class now. Just tell me if this happens again. I'll beat them up for you.

Senpai: R-Right.

Even if Senpai does not like fighting, he was a little glad someone is protecting him. Although he wish Osoro wouldn't do so much fighting that could lead to violence.

Senpai: Y-Ya know...Even if you get into fights. Please don't get into too much trouble again...I-I don't want you to get expelled again.

Osoro: ?!

Osoro was shock by the kindness in Senpai's words that he begins to blush.

Osoro: Y-Yeah. Of course. Whatever you say Senpai.

Senpai makes a smile at that before he waved goodbye and thank him again, realizing that he's already late for class.

Osoro: That boy...he is the one...he's the only one who understands me...