MasuGaku

A/N: The babies are back~!

It was a normal quiet evening in the Higaku-Masuta Household. Everyone was the supposedly asleep.

The twins: Kenta and Hibiya were in their rooms while Budo and Shin were in theirs.

Budo: Zzzzzzzzz...

Kenta: Daddy!!!

A/N: Cannot believe I'm just now finding this

A/N: Cannot believe I'm just now finding this. XD

Budo groan awoke when he heard Kenta calling him. Budo sighs as he got outta bed quietly. Because he did not want to wake his beloved Shin up.

Budo: (He look so cute while he's sleeping. Man, he must've been up all night due to whole paranormal investigations he and Oko-kun be doing.)

Budo: Might as well see what the little guy wants.

Kenta: Daddy!!!

Budo: I'm coming little man!

Kenta: No! I want Papa!

Budo felt a bit hurt. Why did his sons prefer Shin over him?!

He felt a bit jealous stirred in his stomach before letting it go. It was silly for him to see who was the better parent. It didn't matter. He knows he and Shin tried their hardest to raise their sons.

Budo walked outta his and Shin's room before going towards the twins' room.

He slid the door open to see his youngest son looking up at him.

Kenta: Daddy? Where's Papa?

Budo: Still asleep. What is it you wanted?

Kenta looks down in sadness.

Budo: Kenta?

Seeing the distress on his son's face made Budo feel the sadness coming from him. What ws wrong with his son?

Budo: Kenta? What's wrong?

Kenta: I...I had an nightmare...

Budo: An nightmare? About what?

Kenta: A-About a bad man! H-He killed you and Papa! Then he killed Hibiya in front of me! I-I couldn't protect him! I-I couldn't...! -Sobs-

Budo hugged his youngest son and pets him on the head.

Budo: Nonsense. Like some killer could come hurt us. He'll have to get past me in order to do it. Kenta...It's okay. We're fine. So is Hibiya.

Kenta: B-But...

Budo: Shh. Don't worry. Hibiya is fine and asleep peacefully. Papa as well. That's why to make sure we keep them from harm. We must protect them. Got it?

Kenta: G-Got it!

Budo: Remember Kenta. You're strong like your daddy is. But if you feel like you aren't. When you get older, you can come train with me. I show you all the basic of defending yourself and your brother. After all, because when Shin and I are gone. You boys will need to look after each other.

Kenta: Y-Yeah! Of course! I'll protect Hibiya from harm! You'll see Papa! I'll be a strong fighter like you someday!
Budo chuckles before rubbing his son's hair.

Budo: Someday. I know you will. You become strong. Very strong. Maybe even stronger than me. (That's why Shin thought it be a good idea to enroll our kids to Akademi High when they get into their early teens. There's a bright future for everyone.)

Kenta: Thank you Daddy!

Budo: You're welcome squirt. Now come on. Let's get you something to eat.

Kenta: PANCAKES!!!😃😃😃

Budo: Yeah! PANCAKES~~~!

Shin and Hibiya were up watching both father and son bond. Hibiya was watching with confusion while Shin made a small smile on his face.

Shin: (You really are a good father, Budo.)