Vote

Hey guys. Shiho here. I'm still continuing this story but I'm also going to be working on another. But I have two ideas and I can't seem to choose. So I decided to let you guys do the decision for me.

Here's the first story I had in mind.

1. Osomatsu-san: Blowfish Incident

This idea features an old theory from the manga/anime: Osomatsu-kun and Osomatsu-san

Description: Osomatsu have five brothers: Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu, and Todomatsu. They all grow up together in one household as children and still live together as adults. Osomatsu's happy-go-lucky world was complete. However, what happens when an old trauma in the head comes back to haunt Osomatsu. He then would soon realize the world he lives in is nothing but an illusion and the brothers that he grew up with are gone.

This is a very sad yet dark fanfic I'm thinking about doing but I wonder if you guys would prefer this story or the other one.

2. Alaska's Story...(Rusame Hetalia)

This story takes place after Russia sold the state Alaska to America and they kind of had

This story takes place after Russia sold the state Alaska to America and they kind of had...a go at each other. Years later, Russia returns to America's household to learn that the american nation had his child. Will Ivan help Alfred take care of the child or will he just abadoned the poor kid?

Rusame. Some bit of Usuk. Some angst, yaoi, and Mpreg. States will also be involved.

Alright. I hope you guys make your decision. So which story should I focus on for now. Osomatsu or Hetalia. Please vote and comment me. You guys got one week to think about before I update since I'm going to be busy this week. Okay. See you guys later. Shiho out! Peace~!