The Suitor.

Student Info

Student Info

Name: Yurei Ikiryo.

Name Meaning: Yurei is a common word of meaning 'Ghosts' while Ikiryo means 'Living Spirit'. Ikiryō is a specific term for a person who releases their ghost-energy while still alive.  

Role-Suitor

Class-3-1

Crush: Okayu Ruto

-----------------------------------------------------------
-Third's Pov-

Ayato decided to confront the suitor and learn more about him. If he gets on the Suitor's good side then he'll get him to confess to Ruto-kun.

Ayato: Hey.

Yurei(Suitor): Oh...Um Hi.

Ayato: I saw you stalking Okayu-kun. Do you by any chance have a crush on him.

Yurei quickly blushes and stutters a bit.

Yurei: Y-Yes...You see...I kinda always had my eye on him since freshman year. I would talk to him though but I don't think he hardly knows I exist...

Ayato: Why not just talk to him?

Yurei: W-Well...I-It would probably feel awkward.

Ayato: What if I introduce you two to each other.

Yurei: A-Are you sure about this?

Ayato: Of course. You seem like the best guy to send a hex into Okayu-kun's heart. If you know what I mean. I'm going to go get some stuff you with before we start. See you soon.

-Later-

Yan-kun stalked Okayu some more again to see what type of guys Okayu is interested in besides Senpai.

It turns out. After a while of stalking. He found out some information, Okayu likes boys with black hair. Doesn't matter what kind. Boys who interested in occult and believes in the supernatural. No big surprise. He seems to also like boys who are strong. He thought about Yurei for a minute. Yurei seems to have a little muscle underneath those clothes. He's also taller than Okayu.

He also got a wireless headset from Info-kun to help the suitor.

He then left to go find Yurei.

Ayato: Okay. I got everything ready. I need you to go wait at the fountain.

Ayato gives him the headset so he can tell him what he needs to do and Yurei nods then leaves.

Ayato then went to go find Okayu.

Ayato: Okayu-kun...

Okayu: Oh...You returned...

Ayato: Yes. But there's a different reason. Someone might have a crush on you in school. He wants you to meet him at the fountain.

Okayu: Oh...Oh! Okay!

Okayu left to go to the fountain.

Ayato made a smirk.

All he needs to do is make sure everything goes according to plan.