Matchmaker~!

-Ayato's Pov-

I've been going undercover for a while.

I got more information about Okayu Ruto from Info-kun.

It turns out, he stalks the Basu Brothers everyday because he believes their supernatural beings. But only a fool would believe in that. He does not take an interest in anything that's not paranormal. He's an outcast in Akademi High. His only friends seem to be the club members in the occult club and is somewhat an accquaintance to the martial art members.

At first...I thought about killing him since he's a rival. I thought of many ways on how get rid of him.

Bullying?

No...It seems that he's already being bullied.

Fake Suicide? No...Even if he's bullied by some of the other school boys, he doesn't seem like the person to commit suicide.

Befriending him is also out of the question because he doesn't seem to trust me.

So for only Senpai's sake...I won't kill him...

But...How do I stop him from being a rival?

I then walk over to the occult club and suddenly I saw a guy I've never seen before. This guy had long black hair with purple eyes. However one of his bangs seems to be covering his left eye like the occult members. Is he a new student? Maybe he's an transfer student.

A/N: In this book, He's Okayu's suitor

A/N: In this book, He's Okayu's suitor. I know in the game, Shin is most likely going to be Oka's Suitor in the future. But just bare with me on this one.

Ayato: What the heck...?

The boy seems to be spying on Okayu with a blush on his face.

Then realization struck Ayato with an idea.

This boy has a crush on his rival.

Ayato: (Perfect...)

He never thought he say this before...But it's time to play Matchmaker~!