Convincing Hanako.

-Third's Pov-

It's been a few days since Hanako's bully problems and for some reason...it stopped?

Hanako: Hey! Ayato-kun! Ayato-kun!

Ayato: Hm.

Hanako: Kamidere-kun stopped bullying me! I'm so happy it's over! Wait...did you do this?

Ayato: Yes. Told you I help.

Hanako looked shock but didn't pressed further.

Hanako: I'm...a little scared to ask how. But...I'm glad you stood up for me. I'm also glad Onii-chan wasn't involved. I'm not sure what he do if he found out. Again. Thank you. If you need anything from me. I'll be there to give it to you.

Ayato then makes a fake smile. All he needs to do is convince him. He hopes this work.

Ayato: There is one thing. Please...Meet me in the cafeteria at lunch time.

Hanako: Okay! See you there!

Hanako leaves as Yandere-kun goes back to the drama club. Reason why?

Well....Let's just say there's a decapitated body of a boy with long dark purple hair and red eyes that really needs to be thrown away.

A/N: -Smirks Evilly- Poor Kamidere~!

-Later-

The two boys meet in the cafeteria.

Hanako: Hey Ayato-kun! I'm here!

Ayato: I see that.

Hanako: So...what you wanted to talk about?

Ayato sighs. Here goes nothing. He hope this work.

Ayato: It's...about your brother.

Hanako:...Oh. What about Onii-chan?

Ayato: I...I have feelings..for him...I've never felt this way about anyone before and I can't bear the thought of not seeing him...I know that this is a selfish request...but...please...don't take him away from me. Let me try to win his heart.

Hanako:...I-I see. Ya know. I never want big brother to have a boyfriend...because I'm scared he'll leave me...

Ayato: Your brother...wouldn't seem to be the type of person to do that...He loves you as his younger brother.

Hanako then look up to him in realization.

Hanako: Y-You're right. What have I been thinking...I've been selfish. I should've realize how much I been this way to Onii-chan...All I really wanted for just for him to be happy...with me. But it's best I let Onii-chan be happy...with whoever he chooses.

Ayato:....

Hanako: So...Ayato. If that's what you want. Okay...You can have Taro nii-chan. Just please...take care of him and let him be happy.

Ayato: Thank you..don't worry. I will. After all. I love Senpai as much as you do.

Hanako makes a small smile.

Hanako: I hope so...it's for the best.

And after that. Hanako stopped being a rival.

Even though he technically wasn't.

He was doing it for his brother's attention.

The brother still talked to each other but Hanako kept some of his distance for Yandere-kun's sake.

When it was Friday, Hanako started making more friends and Taro was happy for him.

Even now, Yandere-kun made a small smile at this.

It was a win-win situation.

Hanako gave him his permission to be with Taro.

Senpai was now his and his alone!

.....Or was he?

Little did Ayato know...

It was not over yet...

Ayato:...Strange...why do I feel I'm forgetting something...or someone?