Kokono x Fun Boy

A/N: Kokono Haruki (Kokona Haruka) x Fun Boy (Fun Girl). Crack Pairing. XD.

It was a Monday morning as the rainbow boys were gather together.
They go their time of the day again, chatting along and gossiping.

Yuki: Hey guys. Have you ever heard of...The Fun Boy Challenge?

Every boy looked at the red head.

Kohaku: Yeah! I did!

Before the green hair boy could finish, Mao, blue hair boy with glasses, interrupted.

Mao: Ummm...I never tried that...How does it go?

Yuto, the yellow hair boy spoke for him.

Yuto: It's like the story Bloody Mary. All you have to do is go to a mirror and say Fun Boy 3 times. But it only works when you're alone and when the lights in the bathroom are out.

Mao: Oh...

Kokono: I heard of it. But I don't believe in myths.

Yuki smirked evilly at the purple hair boy.

Yuki: Oh. A non-believer huh? Alright. Once you go home. I dare you to do it at you're house and prove that it's a myth.

Kokono sigh. Well, he's not going to chicken out so Yuki could tease him mercilessly.

Saku: Kokono-kun. You don't have to do the dare. Yuki just loves to tease people.

Kokono: No. It's okay Saku. It's a myth. Nothing bad's going to happen.

-Later-

Kokono arrived home and decided to do the dare. Luckily his Dad wasn't home yet from work and won't be back until late at night. So this was his chance.

Kokono: Seriously. It's just a myth.

He walked to the bathroom and turned off the lights and looked straight into the mirror.

Kokono: Here goes nothing....Fun Boy. Fun Boy...FUN BOY!

..........Nothing happend.

Kokono: Ha...told ya it was a myth Yuki.

Kokono closed and left the bathroom and for ready for the rest of the day. He couldn't wait to rub it into Yuki's face about how he did the dare.

But after he walked away....

...The bathroom door opened by itself...

-Later-

Kokono was now in bed trying to get some sleep.

But now he couldn't because he kept hearing laughing.

Who was laughing?! He was seriously getting annoyed.

Suddenly he felt weight on his bed and opened his eyes.

To his horror, he saw a pale humanoid figure. It was a male with white hair and skin but his eyes and mouth were fully black. He also wore a school uniform identical to his.

A ghost?!

No...wait...

Kokono: Y-You're Fun Boy?

Fun Boy: Yes~!

Kokono: W-What are going to do to me?

Fun Boy: Well I was thinking about killing you...but...I got something else better in mind.

Kokono watched in shock as Fun Boy took off his clothes and chained him to the bed.

Fun Boy: Hmm...You're kinda cute!

Kokono whimpered as he felt scared and for some reason...dangerously excited.

Fun Boy: Shh...Don't worry...We're going to have lots of fun tonight~!