Senpai x Osaka

A/N: What if Osaka confess his love to Senpai. What happens after that?

Osaka: You can be such a pain Taro!

Senpai: I'm sorry...

Osaka: I can't believe you overslept again!!! This is just like back in middle school! YOU'RE HOPELESS!!

Senpai: I'm sorry...

Even though it's been a week since Osaka confessed his love for Senpai. Some things never change and now the newly couple are fighting
...actually more or less Osaka just yelling at Senpai.

Osaka: I'm not you're personal alarm clock ya know! You can't rely on me to wake you up everyday! Sometimes I wonder why are WE dating?!

Senpai:...I'm sorry. If it bothers so much...Then maybe we should stop walking to school together...

Osaka then realized what he just said and begins to feel guilty.

Osaka: N-No...t-that's not what I...

But then he was cut off when Senpai gave him an angry look.

Senpai: Ya know what...forget it. If that's what you what...then maybe we should stop seeing each other.

Senpai walked away leaving Osaka in shock who then proceeds to have tears coming out of his eyes.

Osaka: Goddamnit...why...why does he have to be so difficult?!...N-no...why do I have to be difficult? I just fucked up...

He then goes over to the cherry blossom and proceeded to cry.

He wonders when did he become so mean to Taro. Maybe it happend during middle school.

But...Taro is the only person he has. No one else would talk to him.

Some people say he's a bully. A tsundere. Or someone whose difficult to understand.

Some people who knew of the relationship think he's forcing Taro to be his boyfriend since he bosses him around.

But...that wasn't true...

He loves Taro.

More than anything else in the world.

But then he messes up everything he had with him for being such a jerk.

He should just go apologize.

Osaka: Maybe I should.

Osaka went over to the gardening club where Senpai would usually be at.

He then saw Senpai in the garden in his gardening clothes planting some flowers.

Osaka: Umm...hey.

Senpai: Huh?...Oh. It's you.

Osaka pouts. Taro did not need to have a attitude about seeing him.

Osaka: I...um...just wanted to apologize...I didn't mean all that. I still want to be your boyfriend.

Taro makes a smile at that before hugging him.

Senpai: Apology accepted and I'm sorry too.

Osaka: For what?

Senpai: For almost breaking up with you.

Osaka: Dummy. You're too nice for me to break up with. You forget we known each other since childhood.

Senpai: True.

The two then brung each other into a kiss. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before they pulled away.

Senpai: I love you.

Osaka: I love you too Baka.