Kizami's Good Ending (Only)

Yandere-kun's House-

A/N: Kizami's Good Ending.

Ayato and Kizami sat together in him living room.

Kizami: You have a nice place, Yan-kun!

Ayato: Thanks.

Kizami: Where are your parents?

Ayato: Overseas.

Kizami: So, you take care of yourself? That must be hard.

Ayato: I'll manage.

Kizami: Ore-sama want to thank you again for helping my dad. I won't ask what you did. I'm sure it's something you wouldn't want to talk about...But I hope you gave him what he deserved! Loan sharks are awful people...

Kizami then begins to tell his side of the story of how he got into this mess.

Ayato got outta his seat and went behind Kizami. He was getting ready to kill him once and for all...

Ayato: (Eliminate Him...)

But...Something stop him...

Ayato: (No...I can't do it...Why can't I?)

He killed Osaka and Amai...but why couldn't he kill Kizami?

He begins to walk back to his seat to listen to Kizami's converstation.

Kizami: I did a bunch of stupid things while I was trying to make money, but my biggest regret was getting Azusa involved. I never told him about my dad's debt, but I did tell him that I needed money fast. He tried to help me out by selling girls underwear he found to some boys outside of school. In the end he couldn't go through with it, so instead of selling the underwear, he threw it over the school wall! I wonder if someone ever found it...That must have been so embarrassing for him...I feel so bad about it..but now it's all in the past. You saved my dad, and now I can finally stop spending my time trying to make money in gross ways! Oh! Ore-sama just realised I've been rambling this entire time. You said you had something important to tell Ore-sama, right?

Ayato: Yes. It's about the boy from class 3-2. The boy you have a crush on.

Kizami's smile dropped in confusion and wonder.

Kizami: ...oh...you know about that...?...What did you want to say about him...?

Yandere-kun sighed to himself. Well. Here goes nothing.

Ayato: ...I...I have feelings..for him...I've never felt this way about anyone before...and I can't bear the thought of seeing him...with anyone else...I know that this is a selfish request...but...please...don't take him away from me. Let me try to win his heart.

Kizami stayed silent hearing all this information before he decided to talk. He bever thought Ayato had a crush on Senpai as well. A gut feeling wanted him to say no. But after all Ayato has done for him. This is not the time to be arrogant.

Kizami: ...I...have...really strong feelings for that boy...I don't want to lose him...but...I could never take someone away from you, after everything you've done for me...okay...I'll stay away from him.

Yandere-kun made a smile.

Ayato: Thank you!

Kizami: ...But...you'd better take really good care of him...okay?

Ayato: Don't worry. I will!

After that conversation. Kizami stayed away from Senpai. He is no longer a rival. It gives Yandere-kun a step ahead to get Senpai.

And Kizami finally gets a happy ending without dying~!

But as for Musume-kun...After his experience...

He is now nervous, paranoid, and traumatized for life, no longer retaining his social butterfly personality. He cannot seek help because he has drug-induced amnesia....

He was never the same again and he never will be...

After all...Not everyone will get a happy ending when you have a yandere in your school who would do anything for his senpai.

Espically if he gets away with murder.