The Fourth Rival

-Fourth Week-

-Senpai's Pov-

Seriously...

Is this a serious case of Dejavu?

Kizami-kun is missing as well...

Why?

Why him?

Sure he was a little arrogant and a bit mean like Osaka.

But why did he disappear as well?

This isn't fair...

Why do the people I talk to leave?

I sigh in misery.

I feel so...Miserable...

-Third's Pov-

Meanwhile...

A boy with dark blue hair that possibly could be dyed with purple eyes begin walking to the school.

???: O-Oh no! I'm late!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

???: O-Oh no! I'm late!...I better hurry up!

The boy had a red leadership armband on his shoulder and he looked...sad...

The boy begins to walk to the fountain when he suddenly saw a boy at the fountain.

The boy begins to blush when he looked at Taro.

He nervously walks towards him.

Boy: H-Hi.

Senpai: Huh?

Senpai looks up at the boy who was blushing a lot when both their eyes stare into each other.

Senpai: H-Hi.

Okayu: N-Nice to meet you...I'm Okayu Ruto. P-President of the Occult Club.

Senpai: Oh. I'm Taro Yamada. I remember you. Your that boy who sits behind me in my class on the first day.

Okayu and Senpai met before on the first day of school. But not really face-to-face. But after the first day Okayu had to go home and stay for the first three weeks from school due to some...circumstances at home...Since he stayed home, he let his friend Shin Higaku, whose the vice-president, take control of the club when he's not there.

Okayu: I-It's nice to see you again Taro-Senpai...I'm about to go to my club now...We're about to summon a demon today. Would you like to join us?

Senpai: O-Oh?

Senpai knows Okayu runs the occult club but he never really bother to go near the club because it was creepy...Espically since the club members perform satanic rituals in order to prove that demons and other supernatural beings exist.

Senpai: I'll...re-consider that offer...But I just don't feel like talking...You see I lost some of my friends a few weeks ago.

Okayu's eyes went wide.

Okayu: I see...I'm s-sorry for your loss...the world is a cruel and miserable place. Darkness is always around...waiting to consume as all...when you stare into the abyss, it stares back at you...

Senpai:...Huh?

Okayu: S-Sorry if I scared you...I should be going now.

Senpai: O-Okay. Bye. See you in class.

Okayu walks away with a blush on his face.

Okayu: That boy...I can't stop thinking about him....I think he casted a hex on me.

-Meanwhile-

Behind the tree, Yandere-kun got Okayu Ruto's info.

Okayu Ruto

Student Info

Role-Rival, Club Leader

Class- 3-2

Club: Occult

Age: Around 18

Persona- Coward/Loner

Crush: Senpai

Strength-Incapable

Ayato: Occult Leader huh? Well Goth Boy, you're right. The world is a cruel and miserable place...For you that is~!

Yandere Simulator: Yaoi Versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें