Senpai and Osaka

-Senpai's Pov-

My name is Taro Yamada. Most people call me 'Senpai'. Though I never thought of myself as anyone's senpai.

Today was Monday as I was getting ready for the second week of school. Such a shame it's my final year though before I go to college. I better hurry and meet up with Osaka.

Well...I hope I'm not late this time or he'll yell at me.

I grab my school bag and ran over to Osaka's house which is a few blocks over in our neighborhood.

You see...

Osaka and I have been best friends since childhood.

Though something during the time of our lives have change our friendship.

I don't know why but everytime we meet, he would throw fits, yell at me, call me names, and would accuse me of being late all the time.

What did I do wrong to make him hate me?

When we were kids, he was never like that...

Believe it or not, he was actually super nice and sweet when we were younger.

But now things are different.

As I was running, I saw Osaka waiting at his house with his matching orange hair and eyes. He wore his favorite pink and white polka-dotted sweater underneath his school blazer.

Me: Osaka!!

He look at me at shock before he smiled at me.

Wait! He smiled?!

Osaka: Oh Taro!

He seems happy to see me, he must be in a good mood today.

Osaka: Oh! I mean...YOU'RE LATE!!!

...Nevermind...

Osaka: YOU ALWAYS KEEP ME WAITING! BAKA!!!

Me: Sorry...

We both walked to school and saw most of the other boys who go to our school. I'm still kinda shocked my parents forced me to go to an all-boy school. But most of the boys there were either social butterflys, heroic, or just loners want to be left alone.

Me. Well I prefer to be a loner. Though I still talk to Osaka. Even if he's mean to me...he's literally like my only friend. I wish I could make more...but I feel like if I make more friends than I ask for, it could ruin Osaka's friendship with me. Even if he is mean to me, he still my best friend...in a sync...

-Later-

We both were at the fountain talking. I was sitting reading my book while Osaka stands folding his arms for some reason. But I notice we were the only ones because it looks like everyone else had left already.

Osaka: Why do you always stay here? It is class time!!!

Class Time? Already?

Me: We only have 20 minutes. What's the rush Osaka?

He glared at me.

Osaka: I don't care. I don't even like you! BAKA!!!

That kinda hurt...

Me: Oh if you feel like that, you can leave to class on your own.

Osaka: No DUMMY! I must take you because if I don't, you'll get lost!

How will I get lost? I know my way around the school. I don't need him to babysit me...

But I sigh in defeat. There's no use arguing with him.

Me: Okay then. Let's go to class.

Osaka: Good! Now let's go! BAKA!!!

Why does he have to be so bossy?

-Ayato's Pov-

I watched that stupid tsundere bossing around Senpai like he owns him from behind a tree. How dare he?!! Senpai is mine!

Me: Osaka Najimi. YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!