The Third Rival

Week 3

-Senpai's Pov-

Why...?

Why does everyone leave me?

Tears pour down in my eyes...

First Osaka...Now Amai.

Osaka is still missing from two weeks ago and now Amai-kun is dead.

According to the police, there was poison in his bento.

I can't believe someone had poisoned his bento in order...to kill him!!

I can't believe there's a killer in this school and what's worse...they weren't able to find him.

But Why...Why Amai? He didn't deserve to die...

He was nice, caring, and sweet. He would make sweets for everyone.

He didn't deserve such a fate.

It's not fair...

Everyone in school was shock by the news news of Amai's Death. The ones who were taking Amai's death the hardest was the rainbow boys from the cooking club. Amai's family are planning a funeral for him in a few weeks.

I still don't understand.

I wish things would go back to the way they are.

But now...I'm alone again.

-Third's Pov

A boy with dark purple hair and purple eyes walked into the school. He had a snobby smirk on his face and a rose in his hair. He wore an red armband on his uniform as he walks to the fountain area.

The boy was then astonished when he saw the depressed Senpai near the fountain

Boy: (Ne. Wow! He's cute!...He's perfect and now he belongs to ore-sama~!)

A/N: Ore-sama = Yours Truly

The boy walks towards Senpai.

Boy: Hey there!

Taro looks up at him.

Senpai: Oh hey.

Kizami: My name is Kizami Sunobu, I'm the drama club president~!

Senpai: N-Nice to meet you Kizami-kun. I'm Taro Yamada.

Kizami: Hmm...

Kizami gets closer to Taro and examines him.

Senpai: Uhhhh...Is there something on my face?

Kizami makes a another smirk.

Kizami: You look like kind of guy who interested in acting! I can tell!

Senpai: R-Really?

Kizami: Yeah Senpai! You see I'm going star in William Shakespeare's Play: Romeo and Juliet. I'm going to be Romeo.

Then he grabs Senpai's hand and kisses it. 😚😚😚

Kizami: Will you be my Juliet~?💜💜💜

Senpai's face turns completely red.

Senpai: (J-JULIET?!! ME?!! But I guess it'll be alright. Maybe it'll take my mind off of things.)

Kizami: Judging from your face, I'll take that as a yes! Let's go~!

Senpai: O-Okay.

They both were unaware that Yandere-kun was watching them with those emotionless eyes that were bloodthirsty. He managed to get info about the boy.

Info
Name-Kizami Sunobu

Role-Drama Club President Rival

Class-Unknown

Persona-Damsel/Clingy

Crush-Senpai

Ayato: Hmph...doesn't he know how Romeo and Juliet ended in?....DEATH!!!