Ayato x Senpai x Info-kun

A/N: Another Threesome~! R-13

Senpai was wondering where Ayato and Info-kun went.

At first, it was just him and Ayato together ever since the taller male confessed to him on friday.

But now, Info-kun somewhat manage to sneak his way into their relationship.

And so for now...The three of them kinda had a go with each other.

Or should he say...Their having their way with him.

Taro had never thought of a threesome espically since he's a uke.

An uke. The person whose the bottom of the sex relationship.

He blushes hearing those words.

But now...He couldn't help but wonder where both of his boyfriends ran off too.

He decided to go the only place Info-kun would go too during his spare time.

The info clubroom.

He walked towards the clubroom where he then heard Info-kun's place.

Info: We know your there Senpai~! Please come in. We got a surprise for you.

Senpai blushes at the sound of his voice.

God...That sexy voice...

It made him want to faint.

He walked inside and gaped at the sight of Ayato and Info-kun.

They both were naked. Only in their underwear.

Yandere-kun made a seductive smirk when he sees his Senpai while Info-kun took off his glasses and proceeded to lick them. The scene turned Senpai on.

Senpai: G-Guys what is going on?

At fast speed, Ayato had his arms around him and locked the door to prevent the smaller boy from escaping.

Info-kun smirked while going towards him and grabs a hold of Senpai's face.

Info: I think you already know what's going on. How about we cut the chit-chat and have some fun, shall we?

Ayato puts his hand on Senpai's lower parts and begin to rub them. Senpai begins to moan.

Senpai: Ahh! N-No!

Info: You like that? You really are sensitive. Probably from our last encounter.

Senpai gulped. Here they go, having their way with him again. But it's not like he doesn't like it. It was too tempting.

Info: Now...

Info begins to take off Senpai's clothes.

Info: Let's get you outta these~! And give you a day that you'll remember.

Ayato: You are ours Senpai. Only Ours...

Senpai: (Oh Kami-sama....)

Let's just say after this, Senpai won't be walking for a while.