Blackmail

-Ayato's Pov-

I took Musume to my house and ties him up in the basement. I then also blindfold him.

Musume: P-Please...Don't kill me...

Me: Don't worry. I won't kill you. But you have to do something for me. I going to make a recorded video of you to your father.

Musume gasped in horror. I bet he's wondering what did I want with his dad?

Me: Do as I say. And you'll be un-harm. Is that clear?

Musume: -Nods-

Me: Alright. Here goes.

I turn on the camera and recorder for Musume to speak.

Musume: Dad...please... help...I'm scared...I don't wanna die...

-Third's Pov-

Yandere-kun filmed all of it and send the message to the boy's father after getting his number from his son.

Ayato: Watch this video...

After a  few minutes later, the Father responded.

Father: YOU SCUMBAG! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY SON?!

Ayato: I haven't harmed him...Yet... If you ever want to see him again, you must do as I say.

Father: What do you want from me?!

Ayato: Free all of your clients from debt.

Father: Are you insane?! That would sink my business!!

Ayato: For every day that your clients remain in debt, I'll remove one of your son's fingers. If you want him back in one piece, you must act immediately.

Father: You monster...fine...I'll do it...

Ayato: Good decision.

-One Day Later-

Ayato receives a text message from Kizami

Kizami: My dad just got a phone call...he says his debts have been wiped clean!
Did...you do this?

Ayato: Yes.

Kizami: What did you do?!

Ayato: I can't tell you.

Kizami: That's...kind of scary...but, I can't remember the last time I saw my dad this happy! Ore-sama don't know what you did...and I'm...afraid to ask...but you saved my dad! Thank you so much!

Ayato: You're welcome.

Kizami: Words can't express how grateful I am! If there's anything you need me to do for you, just say the word!

Ayato: There is one thing I'd like to ask you for.

Kizami: What is it?

Ayato: Please meet me at my house tomorrow, before school begins. I have something important to tell you.

Kizami: Ore-sama will be there! And, one last time...thank you!

The text message ended after that.

Yandere-kun waits until the clock strikes midnight.

He knocks Musume-kun unconscious and puts him into the large instrument case.

Under the cover of darkness, he travels to the Ronshaku Loans Building and leaves the instrument case outside.

He then returns home, sleeps, and waits for Kizami to arrive.

Will Yandere-kun finally kill Kizami once and for all?

Or will he be actually be his friend after all he had done for him?