The Nineth Rival

-Nineth Week-

-Senpai's Pov-

Today I was walking to school.

But this time.

I was not alone.

???: ONII-CHAN~!!!

Yep. I wasn't alone.

I chuckled lightly as I saw my brother, Hanako walked up to me.

You see, Hanako is my little brother by only one year but he is two years behind in school

You see, Hanako is my little brother by only one year but he is two years behind in school. He's been absence for nine weeks due to being sick with the flu. But he overcome it and now he's more active to go to school.

His appearance is a lot similar to me. He has black hair like me and his eyes are also black but they had a bit of blue in them. He also has a red hairpin in his hair.

He is known to be very clingy with me, also childish, and very dependant on me. He never lets me go anywhere without him. Though I wish sometimes he wouldn't be so dependant on me...

But he is my brother so I guess it's okay.

He was always like this when we were kids. He never really liked Osaka during our childhood. But I can't tell why...

Even now...they just never really got along...

But he does seem a little concern for Osaka's disappearance a couple of weeks ago.

...Only a little...

Hanako: Onii-chan! Onii-chan! Let's walk to school together!

Me: Haha! Okay.

Even if he's clinginess is a bit annoying, but he does seem cute when he's like this.

I swear Mom and Dad spoil him too much.

Hanako literally has his hands on my arm along the way. Some of the other students walking by gave us weird looks.

But he pay no attention to them and focuses on me the whole time.

Hanako: Hey...Onii-chan.

Me: Yeah?

Hanako: If...you get a boyfriend...would you forget about me?

Eh?!

Get a boyfriend and forget about Hanako?! It was weird Hanako knew my sexuality...But that wasn't impotant. Forgetting my only brother and sibling?! No! I would never do that!

Hanako: T-That won't happen, will it?!

Me: N-No! Of course not! Hanako! I would never do that to you! I love you as my brother.

He makes a smile at that.

Hanako: Thank you Onii-chan! That makes me so happy~!

I chuckled lightly before groaning a bit.

Hanako worries too much about my well-being.

The rest of the walk to school was a hassle due to Hanako never letting me go along the way.

Being an older sibling can be very tough...